The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

The hubris of these assholes! (The company being stopped, not Mexico)

12 Likes

Conservative: We can say anything we want about you… but we can restrict you on what you can say about yourself.

15 Likes

Yeah well, fuck your mission.

18 Likes
11 Likes

Assaults cops, resists arrest, doesn’t get shot. One might wonder how this could be?

Dreamworks Animation What GIF by The Croods: A New Age

15 Likes

I’m sure Hugo Drax told all his henchmen the same thing.

3 Likes

Betty White Dab GIF

12 Likes

The Federal Trade Commission on Friday asked that notorious “pharma bro” Martin Shkreli be held in contempt of court for forming a new drug company in violation of a judge’s ban on the convicted fraudster from working in the pharmaceuticals industry.

:astonished:

16 Likes

FAFO is not an instruction!

11 Likes
17 Likes

how high wtf GIF

13 Likes
15 Likes

This insane parent punishing their teenage son over a packet of ramen

https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/10hmufk/this_insane_parent_punishing_their_teenage_son/

15 Likes

No racist bigotry there, nosirree.

Just because ramen is cheap doesn’t mean it isn’t real food.

And no awareness of how hungry teenagers are, 24/7.

15 Likes

I lived on ramen in med school. At the time, $0.25/pack, throw in an egg and some frozen peas, cheap dinner. Still eat them at times, but as a real grown up, i get the fancy pants kind, $0.67/pack!

18 Likes

We do a “pimp my ramen” version as a quick dinner when we really want take out but can’t be bothered to scrape ice off the car. Mash up a T of cream cheese, T of green curry paste, clove of minced garlic and the spice packet, cook the noodles with some frozen veggies (peas and corn are my favorites) and dump into the mash with enough water to make it as saucy as you want. Squirt of sriracha and some fresh ground pepper and voila.

Stephen Colbert Chefs Kiss GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
I like your idea of adding an egg, though. Especially when we don’t have the cream cheese…

15 Likes

You simply must put an egg on top! Fried, poached, or soft-boiled. My favorite is just past soft-boiled, to the ‘jammy’ stage.

12 Likes

Real ramen replete with the requisite boiled egg is delicious; the cheap stuff is merely edible… though as Clutch pointed out, it can be elevated.

13 Likes

Lived on ramen as well. I recently started eating it more often, and am still flummoxed that high-end packs of noodles can be $7-8 and more.

Ramen
Celery
Onion
Protein of choice

Yum yum yum.

10 Likes

TL;DR: This is what he’s mad about:
“One of the contracts he was offered, however, insulted him to his very core by proposing to pay him $50 million over the course of four years (and $75 million over six) to produce video content for them — but less than that if he were demonetized by hosting sites or barred entirely from the platform.”

9 Likes