The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

The “I am so mad” part.

Yes, you clearly are.

Teenagers, eh?

/s

6 Likes
11 Likes

Tim Allen is a piece of shit?

shocked philip j fry GIF

17 Likes

rick-james-cocaine

6 Likes
3 Likes

Nice job chasing away talent. Idiot.

14 Likes

“Tim the Tool Man

12 Likes
14 Likes

Damn. I like Dungy. But that stupid, stupid meme/propaganda lie needs to die in fire. I choose to read that as a joke that clanked, and failure mode of clever and all. But that is a choice, and time will tell if that is giving him too much benefit of the doubt. I just hate it when people who seem like really nice folks show poential to be horrible assholes. Sigh…

13 Likes

This is how it starts. Get folks to pay attention to one thing long enough to repeat it, and then lure them further down the slippery slope. I’m still boggled about haterade posters starting online engagement with cutesy animal videos (if those reports can be believed).

Still, if people can be lured into divisive ideas/beliefs then there’s hope of pushing them in a positive direction. It takes effort to drown out that noise, because we’ve seen how quickly it spreads. Hooking celebs and others in the public eye means free publicity, and that’s part of the goal for folks promoting that crap.

15 Likes

He’s in underpants gnome territory.

25 Likes
4 Likes

Indeed… that’s literally just wild speculation there on his part…

GIF by South Park

14 Likes

Just ask hunter on a date already.

16 Likes

Ahead of the criminal trial on Monday, Bundy called on fans to rally outside the courthouse and issued a “warning” to a judge and prosecutors. But after a last-minute message calling off the rally, Bundy agreed to plead guilty on Monday in exchange for a $1,000 fine, a 90-day suspended jail sentence, and a year of unsupervised probation. He’ll avoid prison time if he abides by the terms of his probation.

Yeah, that’ll learn him!

13 Likes

WOW. Not unexpected, but still.

14 Likes

Maybe they should refer folks who are concerned about replacing him to stories like this:

11 Likes

Good. Sooner than I expected. Assuming the texts with minors pushed them over the line

Shoulda read down thread!

coca cola coke GIF by The Coca-Cola Company

7 Likes

Queue the Downfall parody videos of folks doing shitty Morty impersonations over Hitler

6 Likes

Classic solemn JPEG with comments disabled.

9 Likes