The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

When your PR campaign starts to look like a police state, then you’ve probably gone too far…

9 Likes

“Or maybe”, says a Monsanto executive, “not far enough”?

2 Likes

The guy says that the WH covid taskforce disagreeing with the NYT is proof that the Democrats are ruining the messaging for the virus, and him and his white male contrarian left ideologues are making extreme efforts to blame people of color without saying it out loud. It’s not surprising this is the easily disproven tripe he claims is real journalism anymore.

7 Likes

If Greenwald has “jumped the shark,” gee, I wish he’d jump lower.

11 Likes

You can make a lot more money being a “contrarian” guy perceived as being a lefty than just about any other grift.

Gotta start planning for retirement when you’re in your mid 50’s.

10 Likes

Sarah Silverman Eww GIF by HULU

8 Likes

Wait… what? That’s not a typo? “UK prime minister’s mistress says she’s pregnant again”

Sorry, I’m just really squicked out that someone – anyone – thought he was worth helping spend his nickel.

2 Likes

Indeed! His flight, at roughly ten minutes, was way longer than their usual breaks from what I’ve read.

6 Likes
8 Likes

Not sure what thread this belongs in:

9 Likes

Lol - I think that in addition to here it is in Follow-ups and Trump Inspired Assholes.

It’s a good 'un

5 Likes

D’oh, I missed looking for it in “Trump inspired.”

3 Likes
10 Likes

I would be very pleased to see her fail at another thing

7 Likes

It’s time to restore dignity to the office.

11 Likes
8 Likes

Tell me of your emperor

8 Likes

His Majesty is like…

6 Likes

Virginia gQp candidate for Gov. says no to any public debate.

They have nothing but lies and fear and know they will get called out in public.

nosferatu burning in the light

Asshole.

16 Likes