The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

2 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

Because FREEDUMB!

5 Likes

North Dakota state Rep. Brandon Prichard (R) said that schools should teach the Bible story of the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah – which God destroyed – as a form of “LGBTQ history” in a social media post that was published on October 1, the first day of LGBTQ+ History Month.

1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Probably every single story from the UK’s Tory party conference could be listed here,

2 Likes

A strict patriarchal group has an alleged problem with covering up child abuse?

This is my shocked face. :expressionless:

6 Likes
2 Likes

The comments on that article are great. Techdirt commenters apparently don’t suffer fools lightly.

4 Likes

Superintendent James Feil said the decision fell to him, although he did inform the school board of his decision to end the schools’ participation in the Community Eligibility Provision.

“It was separating out our needs from wants, and it’s also in recognition that we are, when we’re talking about funding sources from the state or the federal government, we are talking about taxpayer dollars,” Feil said in an interview with the Herald Times Reporter.

1 Like

I read what is there, but can only hear Scrooge.

" If they would rather die, they’d better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Fuck this obsequious asshole.

7 Likes

Or a postscript for the 14 words: “and may the others’ children die.”

“Superintendent Feil, now that we’ve turned down this program, when will the tax refund checks be arriving?”

6 Likes

“I’m all for bike lanes, but why did they have to put them here?”

6 Likes

This is why Ann Arbor’s bike lanes appeared to have little traffic for several years after created - assholes.

Office Boss GIF

6 Likes