The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

5 Likes

If someone like Harlan Crow donates even a thin fucking dime, you’ve been bought, Mr. West.

8 Likes

And it only took 8 years. /s

2 Likes

Alex Jones must pay $1.1 billion of Sandy Hook damages despite bankruptcy - court

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/alex-jones-must-pay-1-1-billion-of-sandy-hook-damages-despite-bankruptcy-court/ar-AA1ixfeJ?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=2f477391ef734a66936e61e348399a9e&ei=15

4 Likes

Went back to apologize

4 Likes

I’m sure whining about it will make things better by drawing more attention to it

5 Likes

How sad that such a brilliant man can’t see what he’s doing.

6 Likes

Muriatic acid is no joke, assholes.

Mad Adam Scott GIF by Team Coco

4 Likes

Back in my youth, i spent many summers lifeguarding. Muriatic acid cost me several pairs of jeans and a few layers of skin. It will eat you up!

7 Likes

Because of the nature of water sanitation here in Mexico, it’s one of the chemicals sold in stores in order to clean the mineral deposits in your toilet bowl. It only takes 30 seconds per application. :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes
11 Likes

it’s Scorses’s first political movie

Kim Kardashian Jenner GIF

13 Likes
1 Like

What The Wtf GIF by MIA GLADSTONE

9 Likes

That priest seems like an all around shitty person.

In August 2020, in the months before the 2020 United States presidential election, Altman gained attention after appearing in a viral YouTube video. In the video, Altman stated that “You cannot be Catholic and be a Democrat”, due to the party’s support of legal access to abortion. He encouraged Catholic Democrats to “repent of your support of that party and its platform or face the fires of hell…There will be 60 million aborted babies standing at the gates of heaven barring your Democrat entrance.”[5] Altman also criticized vaccination efforts and restrictions on church gatherings related to COVID-19,[5] and the DACA immigration program, and referred to climate change as a “hoax”.[6] Additionally, Altman in a homily justified and minimized the effects of lynching, stating that all victims of lynchings were perpetrators of crimes like rape or murder, despite prominent cases like Emmett Till.[7][8][9]

2 Likes

Francis should tell him to frock-off!

7 Likes