The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Looks like the kind of place people go to be “renewed” or something. :grimacing:

:woman_facepalming:t4: I’m not even gonna ask why renewable energy wasn’t part of the initial plan.

8 Likes

Eh. Just don’t let him fly near tall buildings.

1 Like

I’m sure that next month that guy will be in some other city, telling them that they have to have this unique (except for Vegas) skyline bling to truly be a world-class city. (And never mind the fine print that loads a huge amount of cost onto the city.)

3 Likes

If only he could get an NFL team to play a game in it. Then all the owners would want one and want their city to pay for it. Dolan, call me!

3 Likes

Ugh, assholes who pull stunts like this need to disappear.

5 Likes

Follow up:

Former diplomat :thinking::thinking::thinking:

5 Likes

1 Like

And he can’t even come up with a whitewashed word for “expulsions” besides “population transfers” which isn’t really an accurate synonym by connotation because “population transfer” gives the impression of autonomy. :man_shrugging:

Damn weasel words is what it is.

6 Likes

That’s a pretty dumb tweet for a guy with academic and lots of think tank connections.

If only X had a way of verifying users, and a unique mark that only verified users could display. Someone should suggest that to Elno.

7 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

Asshole. And of course, a barely disguised implication is the familiar “People do this bad thing all the time and don’t get criticized for it, so it just has to be antisemitism driving criticism of Israel for doing it.”

:roll_eyes: :rage:

4 Likes

Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted in George Floyd’s killing, stabbed in prison, AP source says

Not sure what I think about that. . .

8 Likes

(excerpt) Chauvin’s lawyer, Eric Nelson, had advocated for keeping him out of general population and away from other inmates, anticipating he’d be a target.

If only one group had definite thoughts on what befell Chauvin, it would be POC, that is, those who anticipate being the daily target of cops.

5 Likes

“Stalin did it, so it must be ok” is one hell of a take.

7 Likes

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/italy-white-truffles-dog-killings/index.html

4 Likes

California jogger charged with voluntary manslaughter after filming himself shooting a homeless man, authorities say

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/11/25/us/california-jogger-homeless-man-shooting/index.html