The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

A.Jones hates cats.

6 Likes
7 Likes

I swear, Edge is run by an AI. All the news feeds contain grammatical errors in the headlines and infantile errors in logic. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Fox News’ Tulsi Gabbard compares diversity policies and the Democratic Party to “Nazism and Adolf Hitler”

Gabbard: “These are the very same geneticist core principles embodied by Nazism and Adolf Hitler”

19 Likes

nathan fillion castle GIF

20 Likes

Dear Tulsi,

We are saddened to realize that you are unable to grasp the difference between inclusion and exclusion…

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

20 Likes

Lt. Col. Tulsi Gabbard’s speech largely centered around the 2018 Hawaii false missile alert. She claimed the alert was the driving force in her decision to enter the 2020 race. The alert wasn’t real, she explained, but it felt like it could be real. And what does that say about society today? (After failing to obtain the nomination, pro-peace spokeswoman Tulsi Gabbard left the Hawaii National Guard for the US Army Reserves in October 2020.)

15 Likes

That’s so Tulsi!

Sad Kristen Bell GIF

15 Likes

Get Back Inside The Wonder Years GIF by ABC Network

19 Likes

Those drivers need a boycott and “never-deliver” address list.

Embarrassed Shame GIF

21 Likes

The condo company, included. I can’t believe the doorman almost didn’t let him in!

18 Likes

“You don’t want me to discriminate against Jews? Well, you know who else really cared about whether there was discrimination against Jews?” :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

I’m not gonna take odds on whether or not the owners fire him for doing so. For some folks, the whole point of doormen is to keep the rabble outside. Getting involved can put them at risk for injury and job loss, even if jumping in to help is the right thing to do. That’s what makes them hesitate or hide, like in this case of anti-Asian violence.

15 Likes

Saucon Valley School District Superintendent rescinds approval for After School Satan Club, 2 days after threat closed schools

13 Likes

I don’t know anything about the doorman in this particular case, but in Chicago they’re generally Black, so all those concerns apply, plus the worry THEY’LL be harmed/killed by police in the process.

12 Likes

I knew it! @KathyPartdeux knew it, too.

7 Likes

I get it, but if he’s a delivery person he could show his proof of employment – though he was collapsed, but still, you’ve got the food bags and the food inside and maybe a company jacket?

4 Likes

A male made a threat to the district earlier this week referencing the club. The threat prompted district schools to close Wednesday.

“Our community has experienced chaos. Our students, staff and teachers have had to endure a threat to their safety and welfare. The gravity of feelings of instability, anxiety and fear have been profound,” Vlasaty said.

And Satan Club is supposed to be dangerous…

Everybody Loves Raymond Wow GIF by TV Land

12 Likes

“So we decided to do exactly what the terrorists want. That should fix the problem, right?”

16 Likes

When it comes to their user’s relationship with Edge there is only one thing that Microsoft will ever accept

3 Likes