The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Quack from the machine.

3 Likes
2 Likes

He was always an unfunny wanker.

5 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Mad Tommy Wiseau GIF by The Room

8 Likes
2 Likes

Hey Grimes

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

10 Likes

Sheesh, what an idiot.

It looks like in the context of the rest of what she said, she may have wanted to say that just like any other culture, members of her ‘white’ culture should be openly proud of their accomplishments. In some collective, white way, i guess

Well, I hope someone gives her enrollment in a Whiteness 101 course as a holiday gift. (What is “white culture,” for starters? What are some examples that white people should be proud of? YOU, and your music? What’s “white” about that?)

10 Likes

It doesn’t exist unless you’re talking about white supremacy :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

Why stringent regulations are needed. Or just nationalize the whole thing instead of just taking over the debts.

7 Likes

From Wikipedia:

She is of French Canadian (including Québécois), Ukrainian, and Italian descent.

I don’t think people with white pride are really into slavs or Italians.

2 Likes

Default Setting Pride Day! /s

1 Like

The involuntary white diaspora has forged a white identity because they were divorced from their national heritages. /s

3 Likes

8 Likes

Almost everything I read about Grimes seems designed to diminish the sympathy I’d normally feel for her after all the hellish things that Musk has put her through.

8 Likes

Sourdough is what came to mind for me, but that food works too.

Now pass the damn mayo!

3 Likes

Only the names?

After reading it I’m thinking yeah, probably just more names. :angry:

I remain amazed at how little evidence has emerged of the heinous activities sold so many times by that monster to so many wealthy people.

9 Likes

3 Likes

She continued, “But every day I think fondly of the brown king Cyrus the Great who invented the first ever empire,

A shallow flash card version of history, oddly excluding the Egyptians, and probably others, from “first ever empire”, but racists are always strange about who they let in or kick out of their clubhouse.

Also, every day, really??

7 Likes