The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

11 Likes

In a poorly fitted blue coat?

13 Likes

ā€œUniversity of Austinā€ doesnā€™t have students, only marks.

8 Likes

I think Weiss in the idiot in the Cybertruck. I love how they all look like doofuses, but clearly think they are workin it.

11 Likes

The President of my alma mater (E. Gordon Gee of WVU) was one the suckers who signed onto the atrocity to lend it a measure of respectability. My donations stopped as soon as I found out about this shit.

12 Likes

The usual suspects are big mad that Morph, a character whose power is literally shapeshifting, is going to be portrayed as nonbinary in the new X-Men 97 series. They canā€™t believe the X-Men have gone woke.

ETA: Also, itā€™s not like Morph has some long established history in the comics. Morph was created for the X-Men animated series back in the 90s. The character was killed (seemingly, they later brought them back because comics) in the very first episode. Morph was created literally just to die to motivate the team. Why didnā€™t they use an existing character? Well that was the original plan. They were going to use Thunderbird for that. Then somebody realized that maybe having the first Native American superhero to appear in a Marvel tv show die as a sacrifice in the first episode wasnā€™t a good look. So they invented a character no one would already know and care about. Soā€¦these assholes today are mad about a character going woke who was literally created for woke reasons.

13 Likes

They canā€™t believe that a series started as an analogy for queer people has gone woke?

14 Likes

It started as analogy for the Civil Rights movement, but tomato tomahto; itā€™s all the same fight against mindless hatred.

17 Likes

ā€œYou are not the hero Stan Lee would want you to beā€¦ā€

@Melizmatic

7 Likes

https://archive.ph/nUKHp

6 Likes

Clock right and all, they are on the money with that asshole.

6 Likes
12 Likes
11 Likes

Angry Fuck Me GIF

10 Likes

That reduction in mortality rippled as far as five kilometres from the sites.

And yet conservatives will deny or ignore these type of results, as always, and pour accelerant on the NIMBY fires.

10 Likes

Or worse, consider this an undesired outcome leading to fewer dead addicts and more live ones. The suffering is the goal, after all.

11 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

I hear that they stole that tech from Boeing.

IMG_2518

10 Likes
8 Likes