The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Yeah, good point: it’s a classic for a reason!

17 Likes

I think “misopedia” fits. Not specifically about ownership, but then again, neither is misogyny, according to definition. It’s about hatred or dislike or alienation, and everything else springs from there. :nauseated_face:

12 Likes

Not sure where this belongs, exactly. We don’t really have a “General Medical Stuff” thread.

19 Likes

Can I I suggest “in front of a medical licensing review panel”?

23 Likes

Grifters?

14 Likes

Yep. Sad to say, my local farmer’s co-op feels compelled to keep their sign up over the shelf of horse de-wormer saying “DO NOT USE THIS ON PEOPLE. IT DOES NOT WORK. GO TO A REAL DOCTOR.”

22 Likes
10 Likes

WTF?!?! why is this a thing?
it’s gross, horrible and very disturbing.

22 Likes

Ageism.

18 Likes

ageism. horrible misogyny. vile was the word used. just absolutely gross. social media as an experiment in abandoning all sense of humanity. “how deplorable can we go?” it seems to beg.

18 Likes

I received a fund raising email from an LGBT PAC talking about how we need to protect trans kids from the onslaught of legislation seeking to harm them - not a single transgender person on their board. :thinking:

19 Likes

I mean, there’s ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for the “performative” part of the scheme. To try to justify that is evil. Folks can just as easily donate to someone after seeing a TikTok about how hard life is for the folks there. :man_shrugging:

13 Likes
15 Likes

Gilbert Gottfried What An Asshole GIF

Problem is, too many poor people look up to folks like him. They’ve really bought into the “you could be rich” fantasy he’s selling. :woman_facepalming:t4:

18 Likes

“It’s fantastic,” he says, “And this is a great thing because it inspires everybody. Gets the motivation to look up to the %1 and say ‘I want to become one of those people,’ I’m going to fight hard to get up to the top.”

… um :confused: by definition most people can’t get into “the 1%” no matter how hard they fight each other

15 Likes

sam richardson GIF by Team Coco

Push a drug as a treatment for one disease without scientific evidence - Hey, maybe you’re just wrong.
Push the same drug as a miracle cure for several different diseases, without scientific backing - you’re definitely a quack, and there’s good reason to be suspicious that you are expecting to benefit from sales of this drug in some way.

14 Likes

Old news but…

3 Likes

He works or worked for Alex Jones.

7 Likes

So - he’s in prison?

13 Likes

Worse he’s in the UK.

QAnon Anonymous Episode 192: Paul Joseph Watson with Annie Kelly

We profile Paul Joseph Watson, a box-headed far-right conspiracist who’s been longtime collaborator of Alex Jones — eventually co-founding an outlet with him: Prison Planet.

8 Likes