The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

12 Likes

March 31 is also:

• National Crayon Day
  • Hug a Medievalist Day
  • Cesar Chavez Day
  • Dance Marathon Day
  • Eiffel Tower Day
  • National Baked Ham with Pineapple Day
  • National Farm Workers Day
  • National Tater Day
16 Likes

$5,000? The market has really crashed in the field. 90 years ago Murder, Inc:

“ The killers were paid a regular salary as retainer as well as an average fee of $1,000 to $5,000 per killing . Their families also received monetary benefits.”

13 Likes

That’s what happens when professionals with a very particular set of skills don’t unionize.

15 Likes

Something tells me that Jesus would have a bigger problem with that than with TDoV.

12 Likes

To be fair, organizing any gathering in that industry seems more dangerous than others :grimacing::

8 Likes
8 Likes
12 Likes

Isn’t it funny how these “but we shouldn’t exclude conservatives” intellectuals somehow always turn out to be the usual bigots who don’t believe in any other acceptance? Wonder how that keeps happening. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Conservatives become transphobes due to peer pressure.

9 Likes

Go for it!

6 Likes

Well, modern assassins are expected to work at least in part for exposure. :wink:

10 Likes

How did I not know about this substack?!

I hope the Texas GOP eat each other. Or shoot each other. The sooner they implode the better

Edit because OMG I swear auto correct is changing things when I’m on the next sentence

8 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think this guy is going to be peeling off many voters from Biden.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/01/politics/rfk-jr-cnntv-interview/index.html

3 Likes

On Monday, the opaque shipping company that owns the ship that crashed into the bridge, Grace Ocean Private Limited, filed an action in federal court using the Limitation of Liability Act, an antiquated law from 1851, to argue that the damages it owes for the crash should be capped at $43 million — the remaining value of the ship and its cargo. This is despite the fact that by some estimates, it may cost hundreds of millions of dollars to rebuild the bridge.

8 Likes

He got pretty angry at the other driver :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

On edit: maybe the description isnt an exact quote, but it captures the batshit quality of RFK jr’s thought processes.

7 Likes

MINOT — I want to be clear that what follows in this column is not an April Fools’ joke. These are real social media posts from two people elected to make laws for the state of North Dakota.

Also, fair warning: Reading this may make you dumber.

In an online spat over one of my columns, a Williston lawmaker, who has previously made headlines for a homophobic and racist tirade directed at law enforcement officers during an arrest for driving drunk, used slurs for the LGBTQ community and asked one of his legislative colleagues if he is gay.

8 Likes
15 Likes

that Maher really is quite the asshole.

16 Likes