The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

If i had to guess it was a calculated decision in order to get Steve-O to drop the interview, though not really sure why even book him in the first place :man_shrugging:

4 Likes
9 Likes

Yeah, day ending in Y sort news. Assholes gonna asshole.

10 Likes

Not surprising; self hatred seems pretty on brand for that asshole.

8 Likes

This guy… :roll_eyes:

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

4 Likes
10 Likes

Is it ironic that Fetterman looks like he could be a heel pro-wrestler and he’s recently had a major heel turn?

13 Likes
7 Likes

Citation needed. When was he ever critical of Fuentes?

(I can’t see the Tweets, and they’re hardly substantial.)

2 Likes

Screenshot 168

Oh, crap. We screwed up. Let’s switch to a more pompous.register. People might mistake that for sincerity.

6 Likes

(Fernandez is a Black woman of Hispanic descent) alleged that Greene used his work computer to play a song called “Dixie,” the “unofficial Confederate anthem,” and other Confederate songs; played a Confederate soldier when he participated in Civil War reenactments; and watched disturbing violent videos in his office that could be seen from his door.

Fernandez alleged that she saw Greene watching the videos on more than five occasions. The first time, he allegedly called her over to see the video, which showed a man hanging by a noose from a tree with his testicles and his penis cut off and shoved in his mouth, Fernandez alleged.

Greene also allegedly told Fernandez that minorities are not as smart as white people, and that Black people, especially women, have to be sleeping with someone to get ahead. When Fernandez complained, name partner Jeffrey L. Saltiel allegedly replied, “Boy, the old-timer is really on a rampage this morning.”

10 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Wow. From the link within the article:

A triumvirate of crypto PACs have assembled: Fairshake, Protect Progress, and Defend American Jobs. Together, they have raised roughly $80 million, and the total price tag might reach or exceed the amount that Bankman-Fried spent in the 2022 elections, which topped out at $100 million.

I was trying to put the amount into perspective by comparing with 2022, and found this:

Also, Open Secrets is great for tracking current PAC donations and spending.
This popped up, too:

Office Boss GIF

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

11 Likes

Odd. They don’t donate in bitcoin.

9 Likes

He doesn’t say that in the clip, do you know if he said it elsewhere? RJK Jr. says enough crazy shit without making more up, if that is what is happening.
(Edited to hopefully be less ass-holish)

1 Like

It was the 1st thing he said.

1 Like

This is what I hear:

we’ll be able to look at every square inch of the planet 24 hours a day. They’re putting in 5G to harvest our data and control our behavior. Digital currency that will allow them to punish us from a distance and cut off our food supply.

I don’t hear any mention of Bill Gates or brains. The 5G scare mongering and cutting off food supplies is bullshit conspiracy theory stuff. Social media companies are absolutely harvesting data and using it to control our behavior, though, as far as it makes them money.

2 Likes

LOL, im sure RFK the lesser will fix all that for you.

Are you suggesting that I support RFK Jr.? Because I don’t. I’m saying that he says enough crazy shit that we don’t need to spread lies about crazy shit he says.

2 Likes