The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

The minute differences between the tweet description (which i didn’t write) and the transcript really arent worth mentioning, but I guess all the I’s didn’t get dotted. Have a good night.

Disinformation is a plague. Attempting to criticize someone who famously spreads disinformation by spreading more disinformation seems like folly to me. You have a good night as well.

6 Likes
11 Likes

Just when you think that Ye could not be any more of a garbage human, he surprises us all!!! :rage:

10 Likes

Mad Big Brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark

20 Likes

Wow. And they posted this publicly. Double wow. How many people reading will understand, though? That would be the triple wow.

12 Likes

12 Likes

SuccessKid

16 Likes

Sadly, this shit has entered the realm of the zombie facts, which can be killed over and over and yet continue to rise and be cited over and over and over again. I wrestle with this shit every damned day, and telling people that these studies have been disproven just shows that either “they got to me” or “I am in on it.” Weird fucking world we are living in, man.

16 Likes
7 Likes

well, he wanted “exposure”. :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Somebody never learned “order of operations”…

8 Likes

Streissand Effect Intensifies

7 Likes

Yoink.

7 Likes

Hey, right-wingers shouldn’t have to learn about things. When the answer isn’t the one you expect, you just pass laws to make your version true.

8 Likes

I don’t know where to put this, but Gene Simmons is an asshole, so I’ll put it here. Kiss has sold itself to a Swedish investor. Like…they sold everything. The music catalog, the name, the IP, everything.

12 Likes

Furthermore, not only was Killer Kyle too stupid for the Marines, but he was also too psycho for them as well and was permanently banned after he sent his recruiting officers an unsolicited video of him field stripping an AR-15.

11 Likes

Proud owners of the Kiss Kasket.

11 Likes

All the big rock stars are doing it or have done it. :rage:

10 Likes

https://archive.ph/uS61L

9 Likes