The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

13 Likes

He should feel spwned.

12 Likes

Yeah, lynching is such a fun memory, right?

angry the simpsons GIF

15 Likes

And never mind what’s in the Bible.

18 Likes

Who are you going to believe, Jordan Peterson or a nice old man who’s statements are constantly walked back by the church he supposedly runs?

13 Likes
13 Likes

President Joe Biden will soon be in a position to issue his first veto, after moderate Senate Democrats helped Republicans pass a measure that would undo an environmental and social investing rule.

16 Likes

Uh, yeah, WTF?
Francis’ whole encyclical laid out the connection between the environment, social justice, and christianity.
Peterson and anyone who listens to him about this stuff are all idiots.

16 Likes

“ In a 2017 interview, Peterson was asked if he was a Christian; he responded, “I suppose the most straight-forward answer to that is yes.”[193][j] When asked if he believes in God, Peterson responded: “I think the proper response to that is no, but I’m afraid He might exist.””

Excommunicate him.

20 Likes

CNN media reporter Oliver Darcy speculates that Murdoch may have used his testimony to essentially set up Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott to take the fall should Fox lose its case against Dominion.

I have zero sympathy for her, but :woman_shrugging: Fuck you, Rupert!!!

19 Likes

She was an employee of the company. The company will still have to pay up. Failure to provide oversight is still negligence.

18 Likes

I used to work for Uncle Rupie here in Australia (I know, I’m sorry) and the answer to the question posed by the headline is: “you bet your fucking arse he has. And all the better from his point of view that she’s a woman as well as scapegoat-in-waiting”.

17 Likes
16 Likes

Supes used to be a dick!

18 Likes

Yup, and a killer:

14 Likes

They’re raising funds off of transgender oppression- but have no transgender people on their board.

Same old shit.

Edit: There was no response & I checked their board members and advisors bios. Nope - not a one.

21 Likes

Good luck with this

18 Likes

I mean, yeah. But it was pretty funny.

10 Likes

Right? I mean, if you worked with a cranky billionaire every day and knew he couldn’t harm you, wouldn’t you pull pranks like that on him? I would.

13 Likes

But there’s that damned first amendment again. Well, it’ll just have to go. I only wish i was kidding.

13 Likes