The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Alex Jones’ kid’s cat.

13 Likes
15 Likes

How bad does one have to be to get kicked out of CPAC???

17 Likes

Maybe he said something reasonable by accident? The quickest way to be kicked out of CPAC is by showing empathy.

homer simpson leave GIF

16 Likes

Cheddar on baked oysters is good, and it goes nicely on a fish pie, which often has salmon, I think the key is a good bechamel, and/or potatoes.

7 Likes

The pair of white nationalists also insinuated that Fuentes attempted to pry into the sex lives of his followers and exert control over them. (Fuentes did not appear to deny these accusations in his response.) McNeil specifically claimed that Fuentes opposed his having a girlfriend and boasted about searching his furniture with a blacklight to look for semen stains.

More likely he accidentally said jew instead of cookie.
https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1189594371030695937

Right is so good with codes we can never crack what stuff like 18, 88 or international banker mean.

21 Likes

“…blackjack and hookers…”

13 Likes

Fuck Millie “Rainbow Snatch” Weaver too.

I really need to stop listening to podcasts about fascists don’t I?

14 Likes
10 Likes

LOL, Hey Nick don’t shine the blacklight on your toothbrush, coffee cup, or silverware!

4 Likes

Ugh, after the CPAC and CPAC related posts here, I need a shower.

Garbage people.

15 Likes

I don’t usually believe in the death penalty. But for Girl Scout Cookie scalpers? Maybe.

20 Likes

Does a right make a sound if no one enforces it?

19 Likes

Randy Quaid’s Disease?

15 Likes

I did see this yesterday though. Hope prevails.

20 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/KnowledgeFight/comments/11ic632/roseanne_is_currently_in_studio_being_interviewed/

…Jones

10 Likes

https://archive.ph/wTB5a

As the 20th century dawned, Manifest Destiny was encroaching on one of America’s marvels, the Grand Canyon. Miners and livestock herders had invaded it, and unscrupulous promoters were cashing in on tourists who wanted to see one of the wonders of the world.

This pillage alarmed President Theodore Roosevelt. “The ages have been at work on it,” he had warned in 1903, “and man can only mar it.”

In 1906, he signed the Antiquities Act, giving presidents unilateral authority to protect “historic landmarks, historic and prehistoric structures, and other objects of historic or scientific interest” on public lands by setting them aside as national monuments. In early 1908, frustrated by Congress’s failure to protect the canyon as a national park, Roosevelt used the act to protect more than 800,000 acres as the Grand Canyon National Monument.

In the years since, 16 of the following 20 presidents (seven Republicans and nine Democrats) used the Antiquities Act to establish 141 national monuments that have preserved hundreds of millions of acres of wild and historic places on‌ and offshore. Two of these, Grand Staircase-Escalante, established by President Bill Clinton, and Bears Ears, set aside by President Barack Obama, protect magnificent Utah landscapes sacred to Native Americans stretching across more than three million acres of public lands.

Now these two have become legal battlegrounds. The state of Utah is fighting in federal court to gut the very law that first protected its landscapes that have since become among the nation’s most popular national parks, visited about 10 million times in 2022. The courts should toss out the state’s lawsuit.

18 Likes

Took me a moment!

That is a stellar idea and could probably be adapted to other states and even countries.

12 Likes

More ghoulish behavior from the paparazzi

22 Likes

What a dick move.

17 Likes