The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

IMG_4584

14 Likes

A Texas bankruptcy judge has rejected a proposed liquidation of conspiracy theorist Alex Jonesā€™ company Free Speech Systems, the parent company of Infowars, saying that a denial of the bankruptcy plan was, in his opinion, in the best interest of the creditors. But the judge approved a separate liquidation of Jonesā€™ personal assets.

9 Likes
6 Likes

IMG_4588

6 Likes

Give it to Dan Friesen.

6 Likes
7 Likes
9 Likes

16 Likes

Pop Tv What GIF by Schitt's Creek

9 Likes

9 Likes

Apparently Brianna Wu has been promoting Blanchardism while arguing with Julia Serono on Twitter and got push back. Now sheā€™s mad :woman_shrugging:

Iā€™m not on Twitter, so Iā€™ve only seen a few screenshots, but I liked this responseā€¦

9 Likes

So the progressive era = the Trump and Biden administrations :thinking:

10 Likes

ā€œHistory endedā€, now weā€™re in version 2.0 :woman_shrugging:

/s

11 Likes

Back in my day we had real progressives - who called 2015 the future.

And didnā€™t work with Cenk Uygur. Because what the fuck is progressive about working with him?

8 Likes

Google says she also posted this:

BWWTF

Excuse me, but which group is against marriage? :person_shrugging:

11 Likes

Sure - but does she like apple pie?

7 Likes

The difference between most republicans and most democrats on marriage is that most republicans now believe marriage is a ā€œsacredā€ institution that gives men broad powers over their wife and children who should be entirely subject to said husbandā€™s whims, and that itā€™s been ordained by god to only mean a straight, Christian, cisgendered man and a straight, Christian cisgendered womanā€¦

Democrats generally believe itā€™s a social and secular institution that might involve someoneā€™s religious believes but doesnā€™t have to, and that all kinds of couples can and should get privileges within the bounds of marriage, but that itā€™s not about women (or one partner) abandoning all their other rights as free and equal citizens. There might be plenty of democrats or democratic leaning people who have no interest in marriage or no interest in raising kids and most democrats think thatā€™s just fine. But they certainly support the institution of marriage and the rearing of childrenā€¦ Soā€¦ thatā€™s just bothsiderism BS.

17 Likes

So is the nice little trichotomy of Democrats, Republicans, and people in the middle, especially when you consider the implication that the Democrats are somehow the odd one out on this. In America they are the ones in the middle, at best.

11 Likes

Los Angeles Anniversary GIF by The Paley Center for Media

8 Likes

I mean, not his own pissā€¦

in the river Thames

9 Likes