The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Daily reminder that people like these vote, so you should vote too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/1dl2o1c/classy_mom_and_dad_take_their_kids_to_visit_nasas/

11 Likes

What says “absolute power” more than having Vladimir Putin as your Uber driver?

13 Likes

I like that mom took the shirt that just says “FLAT” on her chest, it really shows dedication to not thinking things through.

14 Likes

Pooty Poot and Jung ICBM in “what happens in Pyongyang stays in Pyongyang”

5 Likes

I don’t see any seatbelts…
The tools of providence are blunt and rusty.

6 Likes

Did they even read the manual?

13 Likes

neardeath

13 Likes

Read Book Club GIF

9 Likes

7 Likes
12 Likes
7 Likes

Officer Michael Arkinson has been only been on the force for three months and he’s already earned the nicknames of “The Sag Harbor Nazi” and, perhaps more affectionately, “little red-headed dipshit,” all because he enforces traffic laws. One man who gave his named as Spencer, detailed his run in with Arkinson one night to the Daily Mail:

Honestly, it doesn’t sound like this Arkinson is a bad guy. It just sounds like Sag Harbor is full of a bunch of rich, entitled people who are shocked and appalled that their wealth and status won’t phase at least one cop enough to look the other way.

14 Likes

Did we find the good cop?

14 Likes

The story is all over UK news, but nothing in Canada, so… :person_shrugging:

9 Likes

Animated GIF

10 Likes

Slackity-Yax.

8 Likes

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon? That’s not a real name!

Definitely an undesirable immigrant- put him on the next tramp steamer home. The really long route that travels the globe before reaching the UK.

8 Likes

One that might be looking for a nice insurance reef to settle down with.

Odd that there’s no Canadian news. I’m not saying that it’s another Rebel News fake event, but I wouldn’t be shocked if it was.

5 Likes

Source

2 Likes

Source

Background:

15 Likes