The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

12 Likes
15 Likes

Despite emerging as a cult classic, the comedy just isn’t available to stream today. In 2022, Smith explained that “Dogma” can’t be digitally purchased or streamed because of producer Harvey Weinstein’s involvement.

The maligned Weinstein, formerly associated with the production and distribution company Miramax, still holds the rights to the films. The “Clerks” director has attempted to purchase “Dogma” from the producer, but Weinstein simply wouldn’t budge, rejecting every offer from the maverick filmmaker. Because of that, fans of both Smith and Affleck/Damon can’t hop on Netflix or Prime Video and watch the flick. Those eager to watch “Dogma,” which caused quite a bit of uproar in the '90s, can purchase DVDs from the likes of Amazon, eBay, and more.

8 Likes

Thankfully we have it on DVD. Good 'ol Columbia House!

9 Likes

I’m thinking of buying the DVD. Just to piss off Harvey.

7 Likes

Your local library may have a copy. Even better!

11 Likes

Demi Lovato Pizza GIF

9 Likes

Ultra Right, the non-woke beer, has a new spokesperson: The trad wife who said the N-word

10 Likes

They encourage her to work outside the house?

14 Likes

The brewery is a contract brewery. I wonder who they are really.

11 Likes

Big Kettle Brewing, according to this:

12 Likes

IMG_4809

12 Likes

When I was in college, there was a 2 L plastic bottle called “Jug-O-Beer.” Absolutely the worst swill on the face of the earth. Until now, anyway.

(Tried to find an image of the stuff, but being this was pre-internet, I guess you’ll have to take my word for it. :innocent: )

12 Likes

14 Likes

Mad Dog 20/20. Yikes!

11 Likes

Oh, shit, that’s in my county… :rage: Lawrenceville is the county seat… the further north you get here, the more redder it is (hence the recent change in the congressional districts out there)… It’s pretty solid blue where I live. But things get dodgy up past L-ville.

10 Likes

More to come, I’m sure.

10 Likes

Huh, no Southern Comfort? :bleh:

8 Likes

It was in the teenage mix.

8 Likes

Ah right. I guess that makes Boone’s Farm a crossover hit!

:bleh :bleh:

8 Likes