The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Little known fact: MD 20/20 stands for Mogan David, not Mad Dog, and 20/20 is 20 oz at 20%. Yeah, I was there.

11 Likes

In these parts, the canonical uni-student swill was Stones Green Ginger Wine.

Their (alcoholic) ginger beer is actually quite nice.

10 Likes

Fire Breathing GIF

10 Likes

Fun facts!

5 Likes
9 Likes

22 Likes

What the actual fuck??? This is Hillary’s fault? You fucking moron, crawl back under your rock. You have done enough damage.

17 Likes

Well, straight, white, cisgendered men are never to blame, they can only be failed, not be the actual failures… :rage:

15 Likes

So going by the logic of “blame the person who lost the election for what the person who won the election did” , we can blame the invasion of Iraq on Ralph Nader, right?

17 Likes

Ralph Nader?

The guy who opposed public housing because it disadvantaged landlords?

The guy who: “Nader received some criticism from gay rights supporters for calling gay rights "gonadal and stating that he was not interested in dealing with such matters.”

The guy who supported Trump running in 2016 as a third party candidate? And said he was delighted over it?

There’s blame to be assigned, Ralph. And it certainly includes you.

13 Likes

Already did, and that actually makes some sense.

11 Likes

Not to mention how, if he’s going to bring up Hillary, he should direct his ire instead at a system that meant she “lost,” despite garnering 3 million more votes than the “winner” did. You know, Ralph, somewhere around the same number of votes you got when you decided to play the role of spoiler.

12 Likes

There was a lot of debate over whether he actually threw the election or not, but i firmly believe he had an impact, decisive or not. For that alone, he is forever a narcissistic asshole in my book.

8 Likes

12 Likes

Some people really get carried away playing Fantasy Political League.

9 Likes

Wow, did not see that coming!

12 Likes

17 Likes

…like a pile of dog vomit on the carpet?…

9 Likes

Mean Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

11 Likes

Working for Putin now?

10 Likes