The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Are there any of those left? I think Jazzhands McFeels [Bryden] might still be undoxxed not sure.

I was wrong…

8 Likes

One less tory Sith lord. :+1:

9 Likes
8 Likes
9 Likes
10 Likes
16 Likes

They killed Razzle so fuck’em. Double fuck’em… WFT? What The Fuck is wrong with these [vitut enkuksi]?

Actually:

• A California high school teacher was placed on administrative leave for creating a test with racist and derogatory content targeting students.
  • Biology teacher Alex Nguyen distributed offensive exam questions to three classes before the school’s principal intervened and confiscated the tests.
  • The test included racial stereotypes, mocked physical traits, and implied sexual relationships between students, causing outrage among parents and students.
  • Students and parents expressed shock over the test, with one student seeing his grade plummet to a D, impacting his academic and athletic prospects.
16 Likes
10 Likes

She’s right. You should retire.

17 Likes

Sen Menendez and co defendants guilty on multiple counts.

Guilty on all counts- 18 counts.

15 Likes

So I guess the “wife did it” defense didn’t pay off? :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

10 Likes

Simplifies the election in Nov. Menendez running as an independent would add unnecessary complications.

10 Likes

Now they need to vote to remove him from the Senate.

15 Likes

The Office Yes GIF

12 Likes

I guess, but Andy Kim is going to win that seat. He’s really popular. I mean, one of his opponents in the primary was the governor’s wife, and she dropped out early because she couldn’t make a dent in the polling against Kim.

9 Likes

An interview with the CEO of Peter Thiel’s Anduril, which wants all the weapons money.

https://www.axios.com/2024/07/17/schimpf-anduril-defense-technology

Q: What are you currently reading, or what’s a book you’d recommend?

A: A book I finished recently that I really enjoyed was “Stranger in a Strange Land,” by Robert Heinlein. It’s a great sci-fi book, and it kind of is exploring if Martian society was real, and different versions of society and how that plays out. It was a really interesting book.

How come tech bros never seem to … grok … the SF that they read?

15 Likes

This really ticks me off. Yes, it’s on an obsolete media format, but there are ways of getting it off, and the fact they won’t even consider it is absolutely appalling. Adm Grace Hopper is one of my computing heroes, so much so I named my work PC after her at one point, and this is an insult to her legacy. If the NSA can’t figure it out, that speaks pretty poorly of them.

7 Likes

A friend just showed me a picture of a disused corner of a warehouse that had all the video and audio equipment you could imagine going back a century. I pretty much guarantee an AMPEX 1” reel-to-reel is in there somewhere.

6 Likes