The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

I’m no longer associated, so I can’t check, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the computer museum at my university I used to be on the board of had one. Yes, they’re obsolete, rare, and might need some work to get operating, but I guarantee there’s a nerd somewhere with the desire, equipment and abilities to get that up and running and get something so historically significant off that tape and onto the internet.

7 Likes

If they put the word out, I’m sure someone would donate an old compatible machine for that cause.

Besides, the NSA, of all people, should have magnetic media labs and techs capable of jury-rigging something to get the lecture off the tapes as a training exercise. They just don’t wanna. (And how would they feel if it was Adm Gary Hopper? :thinking:)

5 Likes
4 Likes

Most of them never met a dystopia they did not wish to emulate.

8 Likes

10 Likes

hugh laurie facepalm GIF

8 Likes

The Breakfast Club Ngapa GIF

8 Likes

Idk GIF

8 Likes

Politico is off the walls.

Schumer and Jeffries tell Biden directly that they have deep concerns about the election

according to one person close to both men who was granted anonymity to speak freely about the private conversation.

according to a person familiar with the discussion, who was also granted anonymity to speak frankly.

Political reporting does run on a lot of “off the record”, but they seem to have exceeded their reader faith debt limit here.

Democrats in both the House and Senate have spent weeks panicking over their polling.

No major changes, after the debate and assassination attempt, right? So what you talking talking about?

The story is dated today, but discussing claimed events of Saturday?

11 Likes

Axios has also gone unhinged.

Trump isn’t the president, and Thomas Homan is currently a nobody, so why the hell would they call him “Trump ICE head”?

12 Likes

You have to wait for the polls that back up their narrative to be conducted and published.

10 Likes

If he’s elected again, we’ll go to war with Mexico, won’t we?

9 Likes

And the hurricanes will be radioactive, uh huh.

7 Likes

If he is elected, that will be very low on my list of worries.

6 Likes
10 Likes

Taylorswifthockeybro was a popular content creator in the Taylor Swift fandom who attracted an audience of over 225,000 subscribers through analysis videos, many of which featuring misleading titles, and live streams from The Eras Tour . His viewers respected him for being one of the few male YouTubers in his niche, but everything changed after he faced a concerning series of allegations. This viral Twitter thread detailed the situation, explaining that he engaged in improper behavior with multiple young fans. It contained numerous alarming images related to the accusations, so please do not read through the posts if you are sensitive to this information. Following these tweets, many former supporters demanded a response from Kevin and commented on song lyrics they felt described him. However, his handling of the criticism was far from excellent.

On Tuesday, Kevin shared two community posts responding to the allegations, admitting they were true and promising to conduct himself better. However, he did not take full responsibility for his behavior, which numerous audience members condemned. As a result of the criticism, he removed both statements after a few hours and ignored the drama, angering viewers further. The following day, he streamed The Eras Tour as usual but turned off the comments and live chat. Unfortunately for him, this decision failed to prevent a massive subscriber and viewership decline, which worsened after another large channel denounced his actions. Everyone knew about the controversy at this point, and it would have been almost impossible for him to recover his image. On Thursday, his accounts disappeared from the YouTube platform without explanation, which seems to be the best outcome for everyone involved.

https://www.reddit.com/r/youtubedrama/comments/1e6qy22/taylorswifthockeybro_disappears_following/

wtf are you doing funny cat gif | WiffleGif

5 Likes
9 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

You’ll vote for whoever we tell you to vote for doesn’t seem like an inspiring campaign motto.

4 Likes