The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

With current events and how many folks have whitewashed the past quite intensely saying america isn’t a racist country, this video really needs to go viral

1 Like

See Jon Ossoff GIF by Election 2020

Can the stupid narrative about white men being some fucking beleaguered, bullied group, that are only reacting to being treated poorly… it’s just not fucking true. It’s NOT. :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes
7 Likes
9 Likes

14 Likes

That’s not a basket full- it’s a semi trailer full of deplorables.

14 Likes
9 Likes

I’d say, stay classy Chris Brown, but that would require him to have had class at some time in the past.

3 Likes

or at least a U-Haul box truck full

5 Likes

This is what’s known as a Thesaurus Guy, uses huge words to mask that he’s a big ol’ dumbass. A lot of these guys across the political spectrum, many of them end up at the big papers. It’s a good trick and can get you far until you realize you don’t know the difference between melanin and melatonin.

18 Likes

Ugh, what a cutaneous, pompously verbose twatwaffle that oderiferous n’er do well is.

19 Likes

I would start by pointing out that men have an X chromosome as well. Obama had some melanin. And Russell Brand has the IQ of a nematode. (All apologies to nematodes.)

20 Likes

We?

He’s English, his opinion on US politics is less valid than Farage’s… and Nigel’s opinion is a fucking fart in a hurricane.

10 Likes

Russell Off Brand should be denied entry to the US for having sexual assault allegations against him pending.

16 Likes

It’s interesting that X chromosome is in quotation marks. I can’t tell if that’s because it is some weird foreign language phrase to him, or he’s trying to hint at the kind of transphobic racism right-wingers like Ben Garrison would do with Michelle Obama. I guess I’ll leave it up to the administration of hell to decide what circle he goes in.

8 Likes

Trouble in Asshole Fox Empire.

(excerpt) Rupert Murdoch is locked in a secret legal battle against three of his children over the future of the family’s media empire, as he moves to preserve it as a conservative political force after his death… The [Murdoch] trust currently hands control of the family business to the four oldest children when Mr. Murdoch dies. But [Rupert] is arguing in court that only by empowering [his eldest son] Lachlan to run the company without interference from his more politically moderate siblings can he preserve its conservative editorial bent, and thus protect its commercial value for all his heirs.

8 Likes
15 Likes

“Welcome to Sovereign Citizen Airlines! We appreciate your business! As you get to your seats, please check the Ayn Rand novel in the seatback for the safety information on this airplane…because we don’t have any. Except of course for the Invisible Hand, which in the case of emergency, will provide parachutes or safety slides to the highest bidder.

As you can tell from the fringed edges on our American flag, we only recognize admiralty law here at SCA, so don’t even think about suing us if you have an unpleasant experience. But cheer up - everyone on board is armed to the teeth! What could possible go wrong with a shootout on a pressurized plane at high altitude?”

13 Likes

The SovCits are trying to fly now?!

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

13 Likes
4 Likes