The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

But why do they need a plane? Do they recognize the so-called “law of gravity”?

9 Likes
2 Likes

On Tuesday, July 9, Wall Street Journal opinion columnist Jason L. Riley published a piece urging Democrats to dump President Joe Biden from the top of the presidential ticket and replace him with Vice President Kamala Harris. Aptly titled “Kamala Harris Would Be the Best Democratic Choice,” the article made a fairly straightforward argument that Biden was a “problem that need[ed] to be solved,” and that Harris was the party’s best option at this stage of the campaign.

Fast forward just two weeks, and Riley’s tune has changed so dramatically it would give even the most nimble political gymnast whiplash. On July 23, Riley penned a new column with the telling title: “Kamala Harris Isn’t the Change Democrats Need.” This stunning reversal in such a short span of time raises serious questions about the nature of political punditry and the cynicism that often underlies it.

14 Likes

Before me: The Dems don’t have any great replacements, and Harris really sucks. I think I’ll recommend her!
After me: Damn, everyone but us MAGAts loves her! Sigh. Guess I’ll smear some shit on myself again.

9 Likes
14 Likes

Hey thanks CNN, for platforming another fucking fascist!

Er, I guess we’re now supposed to say “weirdo.” :weary:

12 Likes

12 Likes

Looks like his brother-in-law’s influence is rubbing off on him.

6 Likes

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

9 Likes

…book about being cancelled.

Girl Eye Roll GIF

10 Likes

real housewives of new york city wtf GIF

16 Likes

These are the same officials who blocked Sha’carri Richardson from competing in the 2020 Olympics because she tested positive for that notorious performing enhancing drug…cannabis!?!

13 Likes

Those munchies can make you go real fast, especially if there’s a bag of chips waiting at the finish.

9 Likes

The Veil Ugh GIF by FX Networks

10 Likes

His resignation came around the same time that the Pillar , an online newsletter that covers the Catholic Church and that is not a defendant in the lawsuit, reported that it had collected information about Burrill from Grindr that showed he visited gay bars. The news site said it hired an independent firm to authenticate the information.

9 Likes

Well, this seems damning.

2 Likes

… entirely unsurprising.

9 Likes

12 Likes

Asshole.

11 Likes
13 Likes