The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

11 Likes

This part bothers me immensely

Skinner told her father, James Munro, who she says did not tell Munro.

Did she tell her father while she was still living with the man who abused her? Why didn’t her father get her out?

The line about blaming the abuse on the child victim and viewing it as infidelity by the abuser instead of abuse is all too familiar. I read a lot of abuse reports for a job and this was alarmingly common. Though less common than a simple refusal by a parent to believe the abuse occurred. Refusal to protect a vulnerable child from a abusive paramour is one of the leading causes for CPS to remove children from the home.

I hope Andrea Robin Skinner found the healing she needed. It must have taken so much courage to reveal this

13 Likes
19 Likes

“After only a week as a kapo in Dachau, the other prisoners were already refusing to let me sit at their table during lunch!”

19 Likes

Joel Mchale Lol GIF by NETFLIX

More on the story:

10 Likes
5 Likes

More of this, please. Removal for evil, removal for incompetence, removal for corruption. Detrumpification of the federal bench NOW!!

11 Likes

GOP = The Lawlessness & Disorder Party

3 Likes

On Tuesday, Zaslav was asked about the 2024 presidential election.

“Zaslav said it mattered less to him [which] party wins, as long as the next president was friendly to business,” Bloomberg reports.

“We just need an opportunity for deregulation, so companies can consolidate and do what we need to to be even better,” he said.

17 Likes

At the annual "summer camp for billionaires

Anyone have any plague germs handy?

15 Likes

I think Bohemian Grove might protest that they’ve been around a lot longer.

3 Likes

Yeah, wonder which that would be? “As long as we get deregulation, we aren’t too worried about the concentration camps and deportation squads.”

rage GIF

10 Likes

Hm. Didn’t know about the Shopify connection.

10 Likes

smithers GIF

Covid Djokovic is such an arsehole.

8 Likes

He’s known for exploiting loopholes (aka, cheating) on and off the court, so

I Mean Episode 18 GIF by Friends

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

11 Likes
12 Likes
10 Likes
15 Likes

And what about closeted Nat-Cs?