The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

11 Likes

Walking Glancing GIF

15 Likes

Leopards, faces etc.

Also - okay boomer?

18 Likes

Episode 8 Ugh GIF by Law & Order

11 Likes

Erg, that guy.

17 Likes

No one honest would source from Project Veritas.

14 Likes
15 Likes

From the article:

“Levi told Rogan that he believed (Jordan) Peterson was “one of the deepest thinkers I’ve ever heard break down, like, human behavior… I think the guy has a lot of integrity.”

And now he is dead to me

17 Likes

puke GIF

17 Likes

He does play a little boy in a man’s body. I guess its typecasting.

18 Likes

Even after the deal is formally approved, Deutsche Bank will still face other possible liabilities over its ties to Epstein’s sex trafficking scheme — this time, brought by the victims.

10 Likes
14 Likes

Pro-corporation Hochul at it again.

And NYS governors cannot be recalled.

(excerpt) The bill, which passed both chambers in Albany by wide margins, would have overhauled the state’s wrongful-death statute, an antebellum law that dates to 1847.

10 Likes
20 Likes

Free speech for assholes.

Widdowson made headlines in 2020 after saying the Black Lives Matter movement had destroyed Mount Royal University and that there had been an educational benefit to residential schools, prompting more than 6,000 people to call for her firing via a petition.

She has frequently suggested that she has been punished for criticizing “woke ideas,” and that the open exchange of ideas is under threat in universities today.

As if she’s open for an exchange of ideas.

16 Likes

Wat?!
Animated GIF

14 Likes
20 Likes

Holy fucksocks, seriously?

She’s an even bigger hateful asshole than I’d thought, then.

21 Likes

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

Rotten people gotta stick together, eh?

19 Likes
10 Likes