The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Hold on, I thought it was the mind control chemicals being added to cigarettes by the CIA and Mossad that were going to sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids so as to turn us all into compliant slaves of the New World Order before the angels return to rapture the righteous and … [descends into even more unintelligible rantings].

11 Likes
15 Likes
15 Likes

Ooooh, I hope the judge’s decision is ‘ok. We’ll make it 60 days’.

11 Likes
15 Likes

Stressed Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

13 Likes

Cross post in crypto

Sam Bankman-Fried can be understood as one of the chief financiers of reactionary centrism.

In early January, the progressive strategist Max Berger posted a deeply researched investigation into the year-end Federal Election Commission filings on his Substack, Party Time. Berger’s inquiry helps clarify the reactionary centrist network. Poring over the filings, Berger “found more evidence SBF was collaborating with AIPAC and Trump-supporting billionaires to stop the growth of the squad and the electoral left.” Further, “SBF wasn’t primarily funding groups that help Democrats defeat Republicans. According to FEC data, over 75% of the money SBF contributed to Democrats in 2022 went to groups that spent nearly all their money on competitive primaries in the Democratic Party.”

Berger contends that the Democratic Party operative Mark Mellman was the likely ringleader of a coordinated effort in Democratic primaries to drown left candidates in a flood of dark money. Funding for this reactionary centrist project came, as Berger documents, not just from SBF but also from right-wing billionaires like “Bernard Marcus (owner of Home Depot), Robert Kraft (owner of the Patriots), and Paul Singer (owner of Elliot Investment Management).” On an institutional level, reactionary centrism expresses itself through organizations like the United Democracy Project, Democratic Majority for Israel, Protect Our Future, Web3 Forward, and Mainstream Democrats. These groups spent a total of more than $70 million to shove the Democratic Party to the right.

13 Likes

Was wondering where to post this clip. I’ll post it here because Kanye.

I was browsing Youtube for a song from Garfunkel & Oates so that i could link it to some friends related to a joke that was being made in the moment, and i happen to see this and the date for it being 13 years ago and how weirdly appropriate it was

15 Likes

We all live in Hell.

11 Likes

Yuck, just yuck. For the clicks, though.

Archive version: https://archive.ph/v3Ock

And this? This is just inhuman:

For example, in a video posted on Jan. 18, a young Japanese woman takes an older homeless woman to a convenience store in Nagoya, west of Tokyo, pretending to buy the woman food. But the young woman abandons her at the cash register and runs away, laughing.

15 Likes

may their karma be swift and infallible.

16 Likes

Seeing that awful stunt would cost me a lot of money for groceries, whether or not I could really afford them. :frowning:

12 Likes

Dan also read those texts:

He was involved but quit.

BTW if you are wondering Infowars ran a Wagner groups recruitment video on their show.

12 Likes

It’s all about celebrating in the overlapping of each other’s aura of celebrity and exclusivity. Everything else is trivia and noise.

7 Likes
16 Likes

He did sell out. $20M was supposed price, but the one thing he couldn’t sell was all the volunteers contributing data, who can now pivot to another site.

9 Likes
4 Likes
17 Likes

I wonder how long it will take conservatives to accuse him of being a drag queen?

16 Likes

“ “AIDS dispensers” who should not be “able to breathe air.” - Rev Jason
Graber

Sermon on the Mount: “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit” (Matthew 7:15–18)………

“Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.”

That’s a double edged sword, Jason.

16 Likes