The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Read an article on Ice Cube on Slate, had no idea the guy is now a Trump supporter, seems chummy with Joe Rogan and Tucker Carlson. Not that i was huge fan but i did like him, but it is good to know where his inclinations are at

14 Likes

That weird phrasing isn’t necessarily sinister, it’s one of the fairly common euphemisms people have adopted to get around You Tube censorship/automatic moderation - same as things like “unalived” for killed or dead.

7 Likes

WTF?

7 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

10 Likes
10 Likes

sloth no GIF

10 Likes

Understand Mr Rogers GIF

9 Likes

It’s the first weekend of the Scottish Premiership, and some arseholes have got the Rangers Nazi flag out again.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ScottishFootball/comments/1ej3qz3/and_with_the_rangers_result_coming_in_this_tops/

It’s “under investigation”, just like the two other times it was shown last season.

11 Likes

13 Likes

I wasn’t aware that Rolex watches required a subscription.

10 Likes

Exactly. I can appreciate a well made thing that is meant to last a lifetime, but attaching a subscription to such an item is the pinnacle of needless greed.

10 Likes

And they’ll probably pull the plug on the protection racket service long before the mouse wears out.

11 Likes

Let them fight

9 Likes

This text will be blurred[/spoiler]This text will be blurred[/spoiler]

[spoiler]This text will be blurred

Huge asshole plays with baby bear corpse.

11 Likes

In Oregon, he’d be charged with waste of a game animal. That’s best case. Failure to report killing a game animal would be a more serious offense. Using it as a prop would make it poaching, which can include seizure of the violator’s vehicle.

13 Likes

13 Likes

The current Conservative party is an American import, “Tea Party North”. Pointing out that their right-libertarian policies are weird for Canada seems justified.

12 Likes

By his own admission, this is probably how he got that brain worm.
Nice one, Karma!

7 Likes

I already have one. I’m using a $20 Logitech optical mouse that was manufactured in Jan 2004, not sure when I bought it but it was around that time. It still works, even if it’s pretty worn in places, and I will use it til it dies because it’s my favourite mouse.

If they want me to pay monthly for a damn mouse though, they can get stuffed.

12 Likes

I really like Logitech mice, there was a period of time where i went through like 2 of them because the cable was too stiff and the kink in the cable caused the wire inside to break. But i currently have a g602 that i really love and has been pretty reliable, though if they will continue down this greedy path i will definitely take my money elsewhere next time i need to make a purchase.

4 Likes