The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

If I have any outside sockets in the new place, I’m going to switch them off at the breaker panel.

9 Likes
10 Likes

Carlson asked the comedian and anti-vax advocate why he didn’t make the exchange into a battle. “So when your daughter attacks you in public, how hard is it not to — you didn’t make any excuses or blame her or attack back,” the host said. “How hard is that?”

Tucker Carlson definitely should not practice family counseling because he sucks at it.

15 Likes

At Warner Discovery It’s Lean Times, Except for the Movie Studio Bosses
Talent loves studio chiefs Mike De Luca and Pam Abdy; their spending raises eyebrows in a company reeling from cost cuts

https://www.wsj.com/business/media/at-warner-discovery-its-lean-times-except-for-the-movie-studio-bosses-8fc1d3f6

7 Likes
6 Likes

Way To Go Dumbass GIF

7 Likes

But with the heightened notoriety came increased scrutiny. Andreessen Horowitz drew criticism for not immediately issuing a statement in support of Black Lives Matter; then, after starting a fund for underserved founders, for pledging what some commentators saw as too little. Felicia also attracted more criticism online due to her rising stature, which she seemed to take personally, according to people who know her.

Multiple sources close to the couple said the social media backlash affected them deeply. Felicia went largely silent on social media, ultimately wiping her Twitter account of all posts before November 2022 and removing her face from her profile photo. The couple moved out of their longtime home in Atherton, relocating to a $14.5 million estate in Las Vegas set behind four gates.

Friends speculated that the couple’s anger and isolation had pushed them to the right. A founder who has received money from Andreessen Horowitz said that the firm’s two founding partners “feel like they are these bullied victims who are making a lone stand.”

“They’ve had this mentality and this experience that they’re under siege for a long time,” he said. “It’s been painful for me to basically watch them go crazy.”

11 Likes

Sounds like groups that have always over-bought, then unloaded their extras for par or profit, are crying this year because the demand and price is down.

10 Likes

8 Likes
14 Likes

Massive yachts shitting out the massive shits of massive shitheads. :angry:

12 Likes

15 Likes

All those billion$ are like a pocket-full of One Rings, and he’s no Samwise Gamgee.

10 Likes
13 Likes
2 Likes

15 Likes

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

13 Likes

Well why would Biden pay attention to Trump’s actions instead of his words? It’s not like he has any kind of track record as a liar or anything, I’m sure PolitiFact would know that.

14 Likes

Watch what they do, ignore what they say. More true for the Flatulent Fuehrer than for just about anyone else.

11 Likes
11 Likes