The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Uurgh. Just shut up and go away, Mozi.

Though this does make me think that a Marr/Astley tour would be good.

7 Likes

ALL of THIS.

@Gordon_Simpson and on top of that, the implication of what you’re saying is that people dealing with childhood trauma must have something wrong with them. That’s just not the case, and it’s an implied insult every time it’s repeated or you double-down on it.

10 Likes

IMG_5886

8 Likes

I have obviously not made my point clear as that is not what I was attempting to say. I also said I agreed with Mindysans points. I’m not trying to excuse the behaviour of terrible people nor am I trying to say people with trauma are broken. Rather the opposite, what causes these broken people and what could be done to prevent them from becoming so broken in the first place. An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure. Hopefully my position is clearer now, if not I apologise for not being better able to make myself clear.

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

So when you wrote this:

I’m so sad crimes like that happen, I wonder what unmet needs such people have that they turn to such things. I think as a species we need to value the emotional, social, and intellectual development of our children and each other much more highly.

Those two statements were completely independent of each other? Why include the second sentence if it’s unrelated to the first?

6 Likes

They are not completely unrelated, but perhaps to aid clarity there should be some other sentences in-between. Stating how those involved are still responsible for their actions and “no, I’m not doing that” was always an available option for them. I still think too many men have terrible emotional/ethical development and that in part leads to the shit described in the article. I don’t want that shit or shit like it to happen again, I definitely don’t want it brushed aside.

9 Likes
9 Likes
1 Like

How is he an anarchist?

who has time to spend 2 hours on that gobshite?

8 Likes

He calls himself an anarcist.

Yeah, it’s so short that Timbah.On.Toast doesn’t even have time to get into the sex crimes.

2 Likes
10 Likes
16 Likes

Again, for the cheap seats:

PROFIT MOTIVE HAS NO PLACE IN HEALTHCARE!

21 Likes

13 Likes

They could stretch it back further.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Spent the weekend camping. One set of campers had their site adorned with Trump flags, 2nd ammendment banners, the yellow-snek flag and a III-percenter flag for good measure. At least they weren’t being obnoxious besides the visual offense.

I truly don’t understand why the heck people feel the need to have all that crap on display when you’re just on a darn camping trip.

Anyway, fuck-em. I’m not sharing the s’mores.

16 Likes

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

11 Likes