The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

5 Likes

Torturing kids has no part in any Christian teachings that I am aware of. It does, however, find itā€™s way into a whole lot of Christian churches headed by guys with power and privilege. Which is the heart of the problem.

11 Likes
3 Likes

So the statewide races are basically 50-50, but the GOP has a supermajority? How is that democracy?

8 Likes

Mad Tommy Wiseau GIF by The Room

10 Likes

If you ever get despondent at how things are going, and that it canā€™t be fought, hereā€™s a glimpse of how bad things sucked a century ago:

3 Likes

Is he a contributor to the Fuck Around Internationally, and Find Out travel guide?

5 Likes

Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.
Proverbs 13:24 NIV

5 Likes

Yeah, well, that book is full of all kinds of lies

10 Likes

Second klan was an MLM.

8 Likes

I think that ainā€™t the original Q Shaman. Doesnā€™t have his tattoos and his hat is worse.

8 Likes

Keeping it trashy.

6 Likes

:thinking: Whenever I see his name it seems like ā€œKid Rock Bottomā€ would be a better fit. Then his actions sink to a new low. :woman_shrugging:t4:

15 Likes
5 Likes

Iā€™ve always read that to mean:

16 Likes

Thatā€™s nice.

apocalypse now horror GIF by Maudit

8 Likes

The only correct response to that is to double-down, find other victims to bolster the case ā€“ we know there has to be more ā€“ and nail him and the administration to the wall.

11 Likes
7 Likes

But we should really worry about drag story hours.

Awesome Fun GIF by Tactical Baby Gear

12 Likes

Strangely not running for the Grifter Party.

11 Likes