The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

14 Likes

Two arseholes for the price of one.

I haven’t looked at the replies but they are probably full of TERs insisting that it wasn’t rape because Greer never had a penis, as if that somehow makes it better.

15 Likes

What The Fuck Wtf GIF by Studios 2016

14 Likes

OMG

5 Likes

I’m getting the feeling that she is yet another person who accuses trans women of crimes that she has done.

15 Likes

fire rage GIF

Honest to God, What. The. Actual. Fuck??? How is this person still walking around being a danger to young boys everywhere? But we should worry about Drag Queens??? GGGaaaaahhhh!!!

14 Likes

Is feminist pedophilia a thing?

3 Likes

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

14 Likes

Not only is she walking around free, she is loved by TERFs.

I know trans women who Greer accused in person of being rapists by simply existing, when she knew what she had done in the past. Knowing that she is also creepy around young boys, and her supporters accepting that while accusing us of child abuse is just more evidence against them.

15 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

As long as I get to choose who, Chucky.

12 Likes

I think he just volunteered. It’s the American thing to do, after all.

15 Likes

All in favor?

It’s unanimous!

11 Likes

NPR has long made my skin crawl.

6 Likes

NPR has independent editorial control. People might not like what they publish and may think it is too supportive of the government (though that would be an interesting stance after listening to their coverage of the first T**** impeachment), but they are by definition not state-run media.

11 Likes

The contentious phrasing is instead “state-affiliated media,” which it certainly is.

And, like other oligarch- and corporate-serving U.S. media, it certainly does refrain from serious criticism of U.S. empire (let alone even calling it that), and of TPTB.

As for “independent editorial control,” that’s not mutually exclusive from knowing that there’s a general consensus that must be adhered to if you want to keep your job.

3 Likes
3 Likes

It’s not their age - it’s the industry that rewards grifters.

21 Likes
12 Likes