The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

High Quality Im Shocked GIF

Because

Jersey Shore Angelina GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

8 Likes

According to the suit, Hailey and Byers were fired on March 3 upon arriving at Donda Academy. “When asked why they were being terminated,” the suit reads, “Defendants did not provide them with a reason. Plaintiffs are informed and believe that they were terminated in retaliation for their complaints about Defendants’ unlawful and unsafe educational practices.”

Elsewhere in the allegations the claimants said that the school had neither janitorial services, security precautions, nor even a school nurse or medical access (one student’s EpiPen was allegedly “stored on top of the microwave”).

Students were “not allowed to bring any outside food for anything other than water”, the suit continues to claim, and “it was widely known that Defendant West spends $10,000 a week on sushi”.

There were no chairs at the school other than a stool for teachers, meaning that students had to sit on a foam cushion or stand up, the lawsuit claims further, and the school was allegedly “locked from the outside during the school day”. Students allegedly had to eat their lunch on the floor “as there were no tables”.

West is also claimed to have banned crossword puzzles, colouring sheets, utensils for eating, and prohibited classes from taking place on the second floor because he was “reportedly afraid of stairs”.

9 Likes

Just when you think “surely this can’t get weirder.” Wow…

14 Likes

10 Likes

Huh…Trump too. I wonder just how many other fascists can be defeated with this one simple trick.

In case of Daleks use stairs

13 Likes

9 Likes

Yeah, I know the writers eventually fixed that problem, so I am using an obsolete joke. But you know what?

I regret nothing

(:wink:)

15 Likes

Doctor Who Lol GIF by Temple Of Geek

9 Likes

Chain of Fools:

The Marge pile on is delicious!

13 Likes
16 Likes
7 Likes

DALEKS DO NOT CLIMB STAIRS! WE LEVEL BUILDINGS!

(Yeah, you go tell the Daleks that it’s not a complete sentence.)

9 Likes

The line-up to point at each other:

11 Likes

This belongs here too.

10 Likes

It’s both blasphemy and heresy.

10 Likes
7 Likes

We do need a puke emoji reaction. Or nausea.
Nauseated :nauseated_face:

10 Likes

These people are completely hopeless; they’ll still be babbling about the importance of institutional guardrails when they’re being loaded into cattle cars.

Speaking of which, there are dozens of federal court vacancies going unfilled because Dick Durbin decided that the Senate judiciary committee should keep adhering to the blue slip rule. The blue slip rule is completely indefensible on the merits, even without regard to the fact that the Republicans don’t adhere to it when they’re in power. But the latter fact makes Durbin’s position a representative of the kind of intellectual rot among centrist and center-left Democrats, who simply refuse to accept that the Republican party has been taken over by theocratic fascists.

11 Likes

What is going on with the words in the one-box? :thinking:

Clare ce Thomas deserves a full Se ate i vestigatio a d possible impeachme t, but Co gress likely does 't have the appetite for that.As o e Democratic House member tells me via text

12 Likes

The letter between m and o is being ratio ed, just like it was in a cie t Rome. At least I’ve heard that’s why they have terms like cadit quaestio and Dionysian imitatio (worth using for his ame, not Clare ce’s).

Anyway it’s from the og:description tag on the webpage, so it’s not the one-box’s fault. :man_shrugging:

12 Likes