The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

I am happy he was convicted. He probably wouldn’t have been if the protester he murdered was a Black man and not a white veteran.
He went there to hurt protesters

Edit: it bothers me that the Texas Tribune didn’t mention this:

Perry, an Army sergeant, came in contact with the protesters after traveling to Austin from Killeen to drive for Uber for supplemental income.

Killeen is a a minimum of an hour and 15 minute drive. The idea Perry drove that far to Uber for a few hours is sus

15 Likes

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney

4 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

As I was reading that, I was fully expecting the whole “deep state/globalists” thing, who are apparently funding the liberal Jews, to go where it normally goes. And then to marvel at them using antisemitic tropes in support of Israel.

Because, as we all know, the problem with Israel is all that Jewish money undermining it. Ow. Ow ow ow, the stupid is actively painful, even to mock.

And a reminder that “Christian Zionists” don’t support Jews, they support “Israel” … insofar as a Jewish kingdom with the capital in Jerusalem is a prerequisite for the foretold End of Days, where the Jews would be given the choice between damnation and conversion to Christianity: They love the idea of Israel precisely because they want Jews to cease to exist.

16 Likes

black and white film GIF

I get so tired of posting this. Always, predictably.

18 Likes
11 Likes

Just to be clear, “Christian” is not the basis for their concerns, “authoritarianism” is. It’s the only religion they actually care about, and the only God they listen to. I know you know that, but it needs to be said. Fascists support other fascists.

14 Likes

Remember what I call them:

If the basis of your belief system is ‘what would Jesus do? I’m gonna do the opposite’ then you’re an anti-Christ ‘Christian’.

Works for me, at least.

13 Likes

Speaking of Jesus, happy zombie day!

10 Likes
2 Likes

18 Likes

Jim Carrey Movie GIF

12 Likes

Christopher Eccleston was the best Jesus

12 Likes

I finally got around to watching that! It’s excellent. I love how it ended!

And yeah, that speech is amazing!

9 Likes

Dr. Sidney Freedman Wasn’t a bad Jesus either.

7 Likes

I’ve never seen that film!

Also…

hd reference GIF

7 Likes

Definitely a low budget production.

Still - it’s Robert Downey, Sr. It was on the midnight movie schedule.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Mad Tommy Wiseau GIF by The Room

My dude, they are coming for you (not you Mspie, but this asshate (I keep the mistype)) next… being a christian is not gonna protect you from their racism.

15 Likes