The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

These people never have the faintest idea who the villains in things are, do they? The whole point of X-Men was that discrimination against mutants was wrong.

18 Likes

shut up GIF

Animated GIF

mister rogers middle finger GIF

14 Likes

The genocidal rhetoric continues.

16 Likes

WTAF:

The X-Men comics were based on the US Civil Rights movement; this dude is a bigoted asshole and an idiot.

19 Likes
6 Likes

The bible says to execute false prophets if their predictions fail. Maybe there is wisdom there.

14 Likes

posts brian GIF

13 Likes

Will they sue each other in admiralty court?

10 Likes

“Since at least March, Straight has been promoting another potentially lucrative plan, offering tiny, nine-foot plots in the “Republic of Texas” for $387. In the twisted logic of sovereign citizens, that would mean anyone in the country could buy a plot and renounce their American citizenship to become “Texians.”

Please do so. Renounce your citizenship.

17 Likes

Republican hypocrisy never ends:

(excerpt from atAdvocacy News) Texas state Rep. and former youth pastor Bryan Slaton is the Bible-thumpiest, white baby-lovingest, hetero-marriage-respectingest man who absolutely despises gay people and smears them as being a threat to children for just existing — so of course he’s been busted bringing an underage intern over to his apartment, plying her with alcohol, and asking her to lie about it.

3 Likes

I wonder how young they were.

Also - giving alcohol to underage people is probably a crime and child abuse for someone in authority.

Edit:

14 Likes

Oh, yeah, I definitely see his prophesy as not energizing and enabling insurrectionists bent on murder and violent takeover.

He’ll likely urge his brain-washed throng to forgive ‘soldiers of god’ who actually bring his prediction into fruition.

6 Likes

My guess is 18 or over but under 21. The internships are usually reserved for college and grad students. Tho it’s not unimaginable the victim was 16 or 17.
This was probably the first step in grooming for sexual harassment or assault. Good that she reported this. I bet he’s done this and worse before

10 Likes

I hate that I’m probably right.

state Rep. Briscoe Cain, R-Deer Park, also condemned Slaton on Twitter without naming him.

“I am absolutely furious at a [R]epublican whom I believe to be a sexual predator,” Cain wrote on social media. “I’ve never been so ticked off at another legislator.”

Cain has since confirmed he was referring to Slaton.

7 Likes
6 Likes

They should revoke her license. At the very least.

10 Likes

Was she always this awful, or did her time with the Kardashian circles make her like that…

12 Likes

Whoopi Goldberg D GIF by Disney+

12 Likes
8 Likes

BBC News - On the hunt for the businessmen behind a billion-dollar scam

10 Likes