The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

The bar, MoonCricket Grille in Winter Garden, posted a flier to its Facebook page advertising 49-cent Bud Light bottles, urging patrons to “take one for the team,” noting, “It’s okay if you want to buy a bottle and have it poured down the drain.”

The promotion was for May 31, the day before Pride Month.

The venue is no stranger to controversy. As a racial slur, “moon cricket” was used by enslavers to describe enslaved people who sang slave songs at night. The bar’s leadership claimed in a post in 2020 that the name references the fact that the place is “hoppin’” at night and that from time to time, “some privileged white person” complains about its name

1 Like

At Rohlfing’s hearing today, Judge Lynne Perkins allowed him to remain out on bond. Rohlfing’s attorney, Mark Hammer, appeared via a video call and said it was his understanding that the alleged victim in the case is out of state and not cooperating with prosecutors.

Wonder why she scheduled that trip just now? Has to be coincidence, right?

10 Likes

Health reasons?

8 Likes

As in, “You look nice and healthy. Wanna stay that way?” Yeah, I suspect so.

4 Likes
4 Likes

GIF by OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network

7 Likes

The Catholic media figure Bishop Robert Barron wrote that it was “hard to imagine anything more offensive than some of the behavior of the ‘Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence,’ which I think can only be described as an anti-Catholic hate group.”

From: The L.A. Dodgers and Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence are still stirring up the Catholic world.

Actually, I can imagine things more offensive, without much effort. So those people can fuck right off:

and so on, and so on . . . .

10 Likes
2 Likes

BBC News - Andrew Tate ‘choked me until I passed out’, UK woman claims

8 Likes

That must a lost Sinclair ZX Spectrum game.

The fish rots from the head.

5 Likes

Merck asserts this violates the part of the Fifth Amendment that requires the government to pay just compensation for private property taken for public use.

That is such bullshit. The government isn’t taking anything, they are negotiating prices like any other consumer. Don’t like the prices? Don’t sell to the government. If they won it would set a very dangerous precedent. It would suddenly be okay to charge the government more just because it was the government buying your products or services.

8 Likes

Jack Burkman and Jacob Wohl. Good, but why aren’t they in jail yet already, like they should have been for years, huh huh huh?

9 Likes

HAHA! Go get him FOX!

6 Likes

Awwww, I didn’t know Tucker could be nice. He knows Fox’s legal team are a bit down in the dumps and really, really need a win right now, so he lobbed them a soft-ball at his own expense.

10 Likes
5 Likes

BBC News - Catching the men who sell subway groping videos

4 Likes

I know it’s over in “Dead Celebrities.” But this shitbag belongs here, too.

7 Likes

Happy Black Metal GIF by Kiszkiloszki

8 Likes

So Happy!

7 Likes