The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Completely worth delaying breakfast to update his page.

9 Likes

This is one perfect example of the saying “only the good die young”.

7 Likes

It’s going to take him a lot of cycles to work off all the bad karma he has accumulated.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Darwinism intensifies

14 Likes

Could also be posted in Good News.

5 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

If God is offended he can come down in say so. Crikey that God guy must be awfully thin skinned if he’s offended by rainbows, his OWN GIFT to the world.

13 Likes

I assume that he realizes that people with rental contracts to his properties are having gay and lesbian sex, heck unmarried too, on location?

Or does forbidding that come later?

10 Likes

Well then, (@NukeML , @RickMycroft ) it’s a good thing that any signage is about recognition of the gender spectrum and folk’s particular tastes, rather than simply getting it on. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes
3 Likes

They talk about 10min twitter video for at least 1h 30mins.

4 Likes

BBC News - The Light: Inside the UK’s conspiracy theory newspaper that shares violence and hate

2 Likes
7 Likes

bbc two self GIF by BBC

11 Likes

Mood What GIF by NBC

12 Likes

There really is a sense now that laws are only for other people.

One of things I noticed, and it has been confirmed by several people I know, is that people in Philly are exceptionally nice. Really, quite lovely to interact with. I can well imagine that these two got away with this nonsense because locals kept giving them the benefit of the doubt, as well as wanting the investment, obviously.

11 Likes

Idiot Durban. That’s exactly what you do. You’re unilaterally disarming against Nazis.

9 Likes

Stalker travels hundreds of miles to ignite twitch streamer’s car with thermite

2 Likes