The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

9 Likes

Even their grifters have grifters.

12 Likes

I feel like starting an “Overly Aggressive Attorney” meme.

9 Likes
6 Likes

Need a middle finger emoji…

:fu: Tricia!

10 Likes

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s group Children’s Health Defense sought support from users of the far-right social media platform Gab in 2021, including white supremacists, QAnon conspiracy theorists, and an open neo-Nazi.

4 Likes

IMG_8848

4 Likes

Minority rule via a few old white bigoted people with an email account.

9 Likes

There was an update to that story. It seems multiple assholes were involved.

Producers and reporters at Grand Rapids NBC affiliate WOOD-TV (Channel 8) also say they are upset with their news director, Stanton Tang, after he admitted during a staff meeting that he ordered his assistant news director, Amy Fox, to write and distribute the memo.

5 Likes

“My first pregnancy ended in an induced physician-assisted miscarriage. While I served in this chamber,” Cotham said in 2015.

This is an abortion. “Induced miscarriage” is doublespeak idiocy. She had an abortion. But, as always, right for me, but not for thee.

11 Likes

RFK jr courting Nazis? Yeah, sounds right. But he’s a Democrat, right?

mister rogers middle finger GIF

11 Likes

Fuck Ted Cruz and his Dollar Store Riker beard.

7 Likes

How to pull up a ladder behind you.

6 Likes

A controversial billboard is sparking outrage. The billboard says, “Proud to be delivered.” The backdrop is the pride flag.

Channel 2 Cobb County Bureau Chief Michele Newell spoke with a member of GLAAD who believes a metro pastor is putting out an anti-LGBTQ+ message – and it’s not just the billboard.

There’s also concern about what the church and its pastor are posting on social media.

3 Likes

Celebrating diversity in terms of religion and then expecting those (religious) people you’re celebrating to be liberal/progressive does seem pretty shortsighted.

10 Likes

What, did he just find out she’s really against abuse or something?

Do we need to figure out what he’s been up to?

Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

14 Likes

Just back from Bohemian Grove? /s

4 Likes

My guess? His daughter is going through a classic music phase. :thinking:

6 Likes

how high wtf GIF

7 Likes

Giant financial parasite thinks work-at-home is the problem.

4 Likes