The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

2 Likes

3 Likes

an argument broke out between the man and the woman when the assailant’s unleashed dog began biting at the woman’s pit bull. As she tried to separate the dogs, the man pulled out a switchblade and stabbed the pit bull mix.

What is it with the owners of unleashed dogs in Central Park thinking no other law applies to them, either?

5 Likes

This is a pattern now

That checks.

periscope

9 Likes

This is the county fair I grew up on. Simply not surprised at all. :man_shrugging:

Maybe he was an Andrew Tate devotee and needed to prove he could best a pit bull? :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

More assholes against animals…

4 Likes

Just checking to see if I’ve made the list yet…

Start a poll.

5 Likes

I see a huge potential for AI to replace entire C-suites.

6 Likes

You just made me think of an old Soviet-era joke:

A man had been taken in by the Stasi, and was going to be interrogated. It was known that he didn’t know much, though, so the interrogator had some flexibility.

“Genosse, we’re here to find out what you know. But it’s a slow night, and I’m in a good mood, so I’ll tell you what: I have a glass eye. If you can tell me which one it is, I’ll let you walk out of here right now.”

Without a pause, the man replied, “your right eye is artificial.”

The Kommissar nodded, and gestured that the man was free to go. As he was about to go through the door, the Kommissar asked, “just out of interest, how did you know?”

“It has a kindly look about it.”

So I can see a similar situation with C*O.GPT: how can you tell when the memo from Mahogany Row was written by an AI? Because it makes you feel like they care.

11 Likes
5 Likes

It actually gets worse:

“The Torture King” at home in Virginia. “It went from baby bottle teasing to fingers being snipped off,” he said

2 Likes

Angry Aubrey Plaza GIF by Parks and Recreation

8 Likes

Torture King’s politics makes sense.

5 Likes

GOP asshole gets arrested.

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

BBC News - Andrew Tate charged with rape and human trafficking

11 Likes

Kennedy and Peterson claimed (stupidly) that YouTube was “interfering” with a presidential campaign. “Should social media platforms censor presidential candidates?” Kennedy whined on Twitter, where of course the video remains up. We’re not sharing the link here, but Kennedy repeated an Alex Jones-addled conspiracy theory that chemicals in the water were “turning the frogs gay.” Kermit was no longer sexually interested in Miss Piggy. He just found her fabulous.

Cranking the crazy up a notch, Kennedy told Peterson, “I think a lot of the problems we see in kids, particularly boys, it’s probably underappreciated on that how much of that is coming from chemical exposures, including a lot of the sexual dysphoria that we’re seeing."

4 Likes

It seems like overreaching scope creep by the legal department.

6 Likes