The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

I hope he got the special sauce.

8 Likes

A LOT of Chinese restaurants have statues of Buddha.

I Cant Even Brooklyn Nine Nine GIF

13 Likes

I have a statue of Buddha in my front entryway. Guess that guy can’t come over. What a shame.

11 Likes

Rick Overton, in a stand-up routine about whypipo making fun of Asians at an Asian restaurant…

Restaurant worker peeing into a pot: “Ah, I make special wonton soup for him.”

2 Likes

Oops, he should have said at the door that he was that kind of Christian.

It’s against the owner’s religious beliefs to serve that type of person.

2 Likes
4 Likes

2 Likes
9 Likes

:man_shrugging:

8 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

That must be fake?

3 Likes

Maryville Apostolic church culture encouraged relationships between teen girls and men

https://archive.is/yYaGJ

MARYVILLE, Tenn. – When Susan was in the youth group at First Apostolic Church in Maryville, there was a tradition of teens and young adults mixing for dinner on Sunday nights after the latest hourslong service.

This is how Susan, who was 15 at the time, got grouped with a 22-year-old man at an Applebee’s in Alcoa. The two hit it off in a not-so-secret relationship. Ten months later while on an out-of-town trip, the two had what she described as consensual sex.

Two weeks, later they broke up.

Multiple women who were previously members of the church told Knox News it was not uncommon for teenage girls to date men – even those who were well into their 20s – as part of a culture fostered by the church.

In some cases, girls had sex with adult men, and say church leaders, when told about the encounters, did not file a report with police as required by Tennessee’s mandatory reporting law in cases involving anyone under age 16.

3 Likes

Ask your doctor if Long-Term Coronavirus is right for you!

7 Likes

A friend had long-covid symptoms that cleared up after a vax shot. Except Loomer is anti-vax, so that option is out.

6 Likes

FYI, both groups failed to get within a half-mile of the actual Pride Celebration before skirmishing, scattering, and getting arrested.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

10 Likes

Her son has put out a defense… it includes a longer clip that does not seem to help…

9 Likes

Sure - we were being sarcastic when responding to your vileness too.

Maybe

14 Likes

homer simpson gesturing hands GIF

10 Likes

12 Likes