The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

What a cissy.

11 Likes

So he’s trans? I never would have guessed! (/s)

10 Likes

Many large Proud Boy platforms are calling for former chapters and members to join neo-Nazi groups.

Honesty, of a sort. The “western chauvinist” and “Euro pride” cover always was eye-rolling BS.

6 Likes

That sounds awful. When my cousin got to that point he had enough family support to seek help for what turned out to be depression. He was lucky.

9 Likes

Yet another incident involving the recently popular concert game “Who can piss off the performer the most?”

4 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

sick vomit GIF by New Amsterdam

8 Likes

I wish that was the least bit surprising, but given he had said in public that he’d date her if she weren’t his daughter, of course he went further in private. :face_vomiting:

9 Likes

We seriously need a :face_vomiting: reaction emoji!

8 Likes

"The ex-president talked about his (Ivanka’s) breasts and “what it might be like to have sex with her,”

It’s never about Tiffany is it? :thinking:

3 Likes
9 Likes

Roseanne Barr may have peddled Holocaust conspiracies in jest

Ah yes. The good ol’ thinly veiled, coded “joke” that is not actually a joke.

8 Likes

That seems to be the case, though. Again, she’s comparing believing that Trump lost the election to holocaust denial, not denying the Holocaust.

7 Likes

Yo Elno, how’s that project to block fake users on Twitter going?

4 Likes

Well, i’m sure this was the department’s biggest priori…

5 Likes

Ohh come on!

7 Likes

They need to visit the Masonic Temple in Philly - across from City Hall.

If they really want to see expensive extravagance & confirm their suspicions.

6 Likes

The Masonic Temple in Alexandria, Va. is rather dull and unadorned. Pretty only at night when it lights up to whatever Holiday Season is current.

Maybe the Demonic Entities pillaged the gold and jewels?

10 Likes