The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

It’s the interior in Philly that blows your mind.

And the Masonic relics from Ben & George.

Edit

8 Likes

Oh, FFS…

And this…

Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

Gonna cross-post this to the religion thread…

3 Likes

Clearly George and Ben splurged in Philli!

8 Likes

Well, at least it wasn’t a Michigan court allowing this obvious bullshit. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

9 Likes

That took me a minute, and during that minute my brain veered towards Ben & Jerry.

5 Likes
6 Likes

It really is a great visit.

“The most famous items belonged to the most famous Masons: George Washington’s masonic apron, Ben Franklin’s masonic sash.”

Franklin was the Grand Master of the Lodge.

12 Likes
4 Likes

denies allegations with 10-minute ukulele song

Face Palm No GIF

9 Likes

They do have a set of George Washington’s teeth on display in the basement.

2 Likes

No but I heard he did sleep there once.

4 Likes
2 Likes
8 Likes

This reads like a half-assed attempt at a gangster novel. Just wow!

The situation allegedly went badly from the start, with Sanford immediately failing to follow the waste disposal rules. And, after two years of repeated problems, things apparently went from negligent to nefarious. In late February of 2023, MWT claims a Sanford employee broke into its facility, threw waste around on the floor, and took pictures, which might suggest that MWT was out of compliance and breaking their contract. The Sanford employee then returned the waste to the proper containers before leaving. The whole staged photo shoot and subsequent cleanup was caught on the MWT’s surveillance cameras.

It gets worse, or more unbelievable, from there!

3 Likes

Remembering missing out on the Breeders half of a double bill with Nirvana, because some asshole threw a shoe and hit Kim Deal in the head. Kurt came out and admonished the crowd, but nobody got a partial refund and I don’t think they even caught the guy who did it.

6 Likes

People are just getting worse and worse.

5 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

“The Historians” would be a bad ass name for a motorcycle club that rides to protect museums around the country from Right Wing assholes…

12 Likes

If they had a psych unit, perhaps they could have recommended that she speak with someone there first.

1 Like