The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

A quick search shows 1200 sq ft, 3 bedroom bungalows in Sunnyvale are selling for about $2.5M. That’s Bay Area, but those houses are nothing like mansions.

10 Likes

IMG_9285

9 Likes

If one can afford that, one can give to help the homeless.

Read somewhere, paraphrasing, that if you can afford to buy a $20 drink at a restaurant with a meal, you can afford to tip.

5 Likes

and you damn well had better tip! just because the establishment gets $20 for that drink, doesn’t mean they pay the bartenders or servers anything like a living wage.

9 Likes

Even if that was true for her professional life, I’d bet she’d be begging for her white privilege back within a month of living as a Black woman in America.

9 Likes

I’m guessing she wouldn’t make it an hour.

Tag Heuer Timer GIF by ikonicstopwatch

9 Likes

Look into the kind of mortgages that people take out to be able to afford those homes in places like Silicon Valley and LA and not have 4+ hour commutes. With accumulated interest, increasing the sales price by 4% would extend their mortgage payoff by decades.

These aren’t luxury homes. These are middle-class, small family homes. Making them even more unreachable by actual working people makes the housing crisis worse, not better.

6 Likes

Yeah well I am beginning to not give a shit anymore. It’s a lot of money, if the people of means can’t help well wtf. Who cares?

End rant.

Happy holiday.

4 Likes
4 Likes

She won’t have far to go if she’s convicted!

(Sing-Sing prison is in Ossining.)

6 Likes

Lochridge was not the only former employee or industry expert to set off alarm bells about the Titan. In a separate warning in 2018, more than three dozen ocean technology experts co-signed a letter expressing “unanimous concern” about the Titan’s design and plans to dive to the Titanic.

10 Likes

This kind of shit will be resurfaced every time a complaint about harrassment is made. 99% may be legitimate, but that 1% will be used to discredit every one. It’s a pattern.

10 Likes

Literally owning the libs.

9 Likes

Fucking TYT :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Christian Democrats minister: Government should not have taken part in Helsinki Pride march

2 Likes

I know they can’t be classified as Nazis, but some criminals really deserve to have the ever-loving shit punched out of them.

7 Likes

Brady Bunch K GIF

7 Likes

“I thought they built it for that old movie, Gladiator. As a film set, like.”

6 Likes

5 Likes

Tell me you don’t know about the history of the civil rights movement without telling you don’t know about the history of the civil rights movement…

11 Likes