The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

That’s an image of the swollen testicle on the left side.

9 Likes

He’s there now.

3 Likes
11 Likes
13 Likes

It wasn’t even a 9/11 Memorial event….Orville Redenbacher (sp?) was born in Valparaiso, Indiana and so they have a Popcorn Festival every year.

11 Likes
9 Likes
13 Likes
12 Likes

If he’s so worried about the budget then he should be completely fine with us looking deep into the military budget and cutting significant portions of that off to pay for the domestic programs. And I don’t believe for a minute that the military today needs the current funding level as most of the technology that goes into even cruise missiles is off patent. The whole miniaturization and optimization of high tech military weaponry is a solved problem that should be as cheap as a smart phone if not cheaper but it seems he and his ilk (across both parties) are totally fine being charged up to the eye balls for mediocre weaponry that often fails in battlefield scenarios. I’m not kidding about the failure rate of so-called milspec electronics by the way. It’s why it’s considered a joke among electronics hobbyists that automotive spec components will outlast so-called milspec variants (capacitors in particular).

8 Likes

It’s like a Mobius Strip of fraud with these folks.

10 Likes

Epik’s clients include Gab, the social networking platform where a user boasted about targeting a Pittsburgh synagogue just before carrying out his deadly assault, and Parler, whose links to the January 6 attack on the US Capitol got it booted by major tech providers.

Fast forward to today. Epik supports the conspiracy theory website InfoWars, embattled conservative platform Parler, the largely unregulated YouTube alternative BitChute, the gun forum AR15.com and a site for rabid Trump supporters called Patriots.win, previously known as The Donald.

shame

10 Likes

“The televangelist complained that “the enemy” had seized his bank accounts. He said that he needed the public to buy Lindell’s Bible-themed pillows “just to stay alive.”

These two deserve each other.

10 Likes

It’s an obvious team up; pillows and blankets.

10 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of “Asshole and pile of shit.” Truly a match that follows from nature.

9 Likes

If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! - #3614 by FSogol

6 Likes
4 Likes
13 Likes

Crap. I hope she’s okay.

That asshole has a table waiting for her at the Riker’s Cafeteria.

13 Likes

This is the part of the movie where the sheriff rides them out town and says “We don’t like yer kind ‘round here. Now git!”

8 Likes
10 Likes