The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

5 Likes

Thread:

7 Likes

Just one?

Seriously this is silly. The US Mil is FULL of those types.

3 Likes
6 Likes

I think the key word was ā€œanotherā€ā€¦

3 Likes

The second thread seems to be gone.

Would that have been ā€˜Joshā€™? If so, that appears to have been identity-theft.

4 Likes

I donā€™t recall the name, but it looks like it.

Birds of a featherā€¦ Christ, what assholes.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Because itā€™s still being treated as invisible

12 Likes

canā€™t get over how ā€œreal journalistsā€ actually put ā€œbreakingā€ at the beginning of their communiquĆ©s and ā€œdevelopingā€ at the end as a supposed GOOJF if their posts turn out to be wrong

1 Like

Sweet Justice!

Note the author pics of the article. lol

12 Likes

Thread:

7 Likes

Sutton still owns the newspaper, Dexter told CNN.

When asked by the Advertiser if he recognized the Klan as a white supremacist group, Sutton compared it to the NAACP and said, ā€œThe Klan wasnā€™t violent until they needed to be.ā€

ā€œNeeded to beā€? Fuck this guy.

I donā€™t see this as a great long term employment relationship. A racist Klan apologist boss and a black woman who has to make money for him. Yuck.

10 Likes

Cornyn approvingly citing Mussolini:

7 Likes

KnowMore

About Fascism? No Cornyn, Iā€™m good.

(A Know Nothing thinks we should know moreā€¦ smh.)

7 Likes

Could be interesting, but will probably be ignored.

4 Likes

9 Likes
6 Likes

Todayā€™s tip of the asshole goes to those campus Trojan horse right wing front groups with names like ā€œStudents in Support of Free Speechā€.

Oddly enough, they only seem to come out to protect freeze peach for Nazis.

Recently, bumblefuck Doug Ford cut all support for student programs from tuition fees, muttering strange remarks about crazy communists. It turns out that the suggestion probably came from a round-table of these groups.

Now, maybe Iā€™m a distrusting type, but it seems to me that theyā€™d be happy to see support for campus groups cut, including their own, because they probably receive quite a lot of dark money from the American right.

9 Likes