The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

I have a tad bit of ‘psi’ every now and again.

:wink:

4 Likes

Umm, your client is not suddenly the voice of moral righteousness because someone else did something shitty.

He’s still a scumbag without the moral sense of a weasel.

2 Likes

Given that none of the others can be really be decribed as anything other than ironic, maybe he gave evidence of some mechanical incompetence or claimed mechanical expertise he does not possess at some point?

3 Likes
8 Likes
12 Likes

Joe Rogen gave a platform to Alex Jones on his podcast today. I refuse to link to it.

3 Likes

ChristAsshole

12 Likes

No Nobel for you Dennis or your Emperor! Cry yourself to sleep.

5 Likes

This is probably is a better fit here.

This awful person:

7 Likes

Oh man, the full quote is so much worse!

Actually what would happen if they do what they say they’re gonna do is white people will not have anything to say. It’s only going to be the minorities that would elect. It would be California, Texas, Florida

And from the original article:

The former governor, calling into the show from his home in Florida, also labeled the proposal “an insane process” and warned that “we’re gonna be forgotten people.”

6 Likes

10 Likes

Which means, that he explicitly believes any non-white person is currently a “forgotten people” that doesn’t actually elect politicians.

Whenever one of these bigots get visibly scared of something, nine times out of ten it’s that they’re worried they’ll be treated the exact same way they treat other people.

9 Likes

Projection is strong with these people.

9 Likes

trump-cohen-cartoon

8 Likes

oh-so-youre-f3ajik

18 Likes

His “people” are him and others that think and sound like him.

The sooner forgotten (except in archived dire warnings), the better.

4 Likes

Not forgotten it’s just you’ll have to know your place. How bad that sounds depends entirely on what you think other people’s “places” are currently relative to your own. It’s almost like men such as him know intrinsically that they couldn’t cut it if they faced real competition in the world, but desperately want the rest of us white people to believe we’re in the same boat. Nah… I’d rather know where I stand in the real world than actively attempt to hold others back so that I can pretend I’m better than I am.

• Edit: Hit reply by mistake when copying quote, but hi
8 Likes

This says a lot:

R-Arlington

And I’ve said a lot.

5 Likes

Yesssss. Literally no one who has lived in or near the area would be surprised. Being a young child there made the whole world more beautiful, interesting, and pleasant though… so there’s that.

5 Likes

And this is why people who are fundamentally ignorant (and willfully ignorant to boot) of any sort of scientific education should keep their fucking mouths shut when grown ups are discussing science. Shut up and learn something, you ignorant piece of shit. Damn, “antibiotics will save us from measles?” Seriously? No, I cannot respond in a civil manner, that is galactic level stupid.

10 Likes