The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Even one is too many.

The arrogant little shit is trying to capitalize on being an asshole, and then getting called out for it online when his disrespectful antics went viral.

I don’t know what’s happening with their other ‘sensitive snowflake’ lawsuit against the Post, but I hope his family loses both frivolous suits and it ends up costing them money.

What shitty excuses for so-called “Christians.”

8 Likes

Me too. What a waste of the public’s time, tying up the courts with this shit.

6 Likes

I hope they get judges who have big ‘pet peeves’ about wasting the court’s time.

5 Likes

• Axios : Genocide is defined as “the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation." How is the Green New Deal like genocide?
  • Bishop: I’m an ethnic. I’m a westerner.

Jesus Christ.

• Axios: And you think the Green New Deal is going to kill you?
  • Bishop: If you actually implement everything they want to. Killing would be positive if you implement everything the Green New Deal actually wants to.

In that case, can we please just get on with it, then?

11 Likes

Whut?

Do these people even hear themselves when they talk?

7 Likes

That’s got to be one of the most inelegant and ham-handed attempts at dog whistling “white genocide” I’ve ever heard. He can’t figure out how to do it, so he just keeps repeating “genocide”.

7 Likes

I have no idea who (if anyone) inspired this person, but I see a bright future for him within the current Dep’t of the Interior, once he’s out of the hoosegow. (And on top of that, does perpetrating this act in Florida make him Florida Man?)

4 Likes

The bumblefuck carnival continues…

3 Likes

6 Likes

15 Likes

Those groups change their names more than their underwear.

6 Likes

Billions of dollars for dogs?

4 Likes

The toxic poop inside remains the same, of course:

6 Likes

I think I can put this here. Someone was just mentioning Berlusconi on one of these Trump threads…

7 Likes

Well, that’s not suspicious at all. People catch radioactive all the time, right?

8 Likes

Probably. Bit like an honorary degree.

1 Like

Ugh, there goes Silvio, reinforcing stereotypes about Italian men yet again.

2 Likes

Aww, poor guy. :smiling_imp: hee hee hee…

8 Likes

“In this clip, Jim Bakker says he got a prophecy from God in 2007 about a “great wounding” coming to America, which he’s concluded means we are headed for civil war.”

His soup is revolting, maybe that’s what he saw?

7 Likes

Oh lord, why couldn’t Tammy have taken him with her?

Creepy Fact for Today: I just found out I share the same birthday as Tammy. :crying_cat_face:

6 Likes