The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Billions of dollars for dogs?

4 Likes

The toxic poop inside remains the same, of course:

6 Likes

I think I can put this here. Someone was just mentioning Berlusconi on one of these Trump threads…

7 Likes

Well, that’s not suspicious at all. People catch radioactive all the time, right?

8 Likes

Probably. Bit like an honorary degree.

1 Like

Ugh, there goes Silvio, reinforcing stereotypes about Italian men yet again.

2 Likes

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/03/16/jared-kushner-rough-week-doesnt-look-like-its-going-get-any-better/23693918/

Aww, poor guy. :smiling_imp: hee hee hee…

8 Likes

“In this clip, Jim Bakker says he got a prophecy from God in 2007 about a “great wounding” coming to America, which he’s concluded means we are headed for civil war.”

His soup is revolting, maybe that’s what he saw?

7 Likes

Oh lord, why couldn’t Tammy have taken him with her?

Creepy Fact for Today: I just found out I share the same birthday as Tammy. :crying_cat_face:

6 Likes

Awesome!

Because on top of finding you repugnant, Canadian women know that abstaining from intercourse with Tucker Carlson is the only way to effectively prevent unwanted Ted Cruzes.

11 Likes
10 Likes

goodcat.jif

6 Likes
8 Likes

Damn, are this harridan’s 15 min of fame not up yet? And this right wing meme of “shut up and…” is one of the more dehumanizing and insulting responses to criticism ever developed.

15 Likes

Right? Especially from the gang that likes to complain about its frozen peach.

4 Likes
3 Likes

I pity the poor people who had to listen to all that drek, especially considering that the guy is totally unrepentant and his squadron of followers love him all the more for it.

5 Likes

Tucker’s “vast conspiracy” against him was one 24-year-old.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/meet-the-24-year-old-who-found-the-tucker-carlson-tapes/2019/03/15/7f1b124a-4754-11e9-94ab-d2dda3c0df52_story.html

9 Likes

I’m sure he’s convinced that George Soros personally ordered her to do it.

7 Likes
11 Likes