The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Your leaders are. All of them.

Hypocritical mouthpiece.

8 Likes

Only when the racist core of their party rises to the surface do they rise up and self-righteously deny it.

4 Likes

Ezra Levant has always been a fringe kook Muslim-hater (forget that “islamophobe” garbage), now he’s distancing himself from the alt-right because:

• it’s bad for business.
  • that stink is contagious, and never wears off.
  • he’s finally noticed that a group that’s anti-black, anti-women, anti-LGBTQ, anti-Muslim, etc, also just happens to be anti-Semitic too. (It’s like they were Nazis or something…)

Buh-bye!

Woah:

What was that about being manly Alpha types that women would throw themselves at?

3 Likes

Just another symptom of a deep, deep state of delusion.

5 Likes

He realized that you can’t unfuck the goat.

2 Likes

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-virginia-protests-tech-idUSKCN1AW2L5?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FtopNews+(News+%2F+US+%2F+Top+News)

Hey yoooou!
Don’t look so perplexed
Why must you be next
Can’t you see you’re next?
Yes, you’re next!
Yoou’re so next!

6 Likes

Trump inspiring asshole:
https://www.axios.com/bannons-colleagues-disturbed-by-interview-with-left-wing-publication-2473835346.html

From his lips to Trump’s ear.

“The Democrats,” he said, “the longer they talk about identity politics, I got ’em. I want them to talk about racism every day. If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats.”

Mind you, why would Bannon just call a left-wing publication and gush his deepest secrets about China and North Korea?

5 Likes

Wow. There is no end to crazy. His idea of a prank phone call? Or perhaps he’s already fired? Enquiring minds want to know!

Although, Pence is returning from his trip supposedly to attend an important meeting on Asian affairs. Maybe Bannon wasn’t invited.

3 Likes

And yet Gab is still a verified account, Twitter does the absolute bare minimum at all times to the detriment of all.

WTF they trying to drag the Red Wings into their hate parade? The ghost of Mike Illich does not approve.

5 Likes

Nazis out of the bag.

Seriously time for a WW2 ‘reenactment’ on the WH lawn.

3 Likes

Youtuber Pewdiepie suddenly realizes that there really are nazis in the world, and after this weekend’s events in Charlottesville, has decided that he doesn’t want to be associated with them, so he will no longer make jokes about nazis … since the nazi meme isn’t funny anymore anyway.

6 Likes

The organization is suing. I guarantee that the team (and the NHL) have bigger lawyers. Let them bankrupt the assholes.

6 Likes

I won’t watch that, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was being serious. There is a deeply entrenched idea in our culture that people are doing it to get a rise out of others - but don’t mean it.

While most LPers/streamers supported GamerGate at first, that was extremely shortly lived as it became abundantly clear there was no virtue there. As more and more have come out as racist/sexist shitbags, even more prominent names reversed their stance.

Same goes for literal Nazis somehow, despite the very recent purity test of trolls. If he changes good for him, I never was a fan but I like listening to TotalBiscuit again - who now has YT channels dedicated to his SJW virtue signaling turn.

I always hope for a change, but only time will tell.

4 Likes

I don’t blame you. I went back and forth about whether I should link it.

5 Likes

I didn’t want to come across as criticizing posting it, because I wasn’t - which is why I went into my thoughts on the matter. I hope that an event like this makes a positive impact by people self-evaluating their own actions.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/popehat/status/897617854547341312

6 Likes

That phrase is my go to this week. It’s driving my wife crazy!

3 Likes

The man in the high castle.

1 Like

This and a dozens of videos like it on YouTube.

/off to scrub those channels from ever appearing on my YouTube view.

2 Likes