The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

#NotALLPolls, but they’re closing in.

18 Likes

Where are those enormous lakes of pigshit again?

7 Likes

The holder of the highest legal office in the US thinks that social justice is contradictory to the law.
There were years when this would be a big story. Now its just another day when justice and equality are openly derided by top government officials

18 Likes

What the ever loving fuck is the job of a DA if not literal social justice?

17 Likes

So apparently there’s a subset of Qanon followers who believe that JFK Jr. is not only still alive, but that he’s about to announce his candidacy as Trump’s new running mate today.

15 Likes

I heard that on CNN the other day and I was like, what?

JFK, Jr., besides being dead, was a progressive who chided his extended family members for unethical and inappropriate behavior. He would NOT have approved of Trump and his family.

19 Likes

I guess if Trump’s base has managed to convince themselves that Jesus is on his side then it’s not much of a stretch to rope in JFK Jr.

20 Likes

Unicorn semen? Really?

13 Likes

You got spunk, kid.

18 Likes

Because any Covid management that involves big government public health causes convulsions in Libertarians, Scott Atlas wants everyone to get sick as soon as possible.

eta: Other than for election purposes, I’m not sure that they want a vaccine either. An expensive treatment like Trump got is perfect: The rich can afford it, the poors can’t, and it can be dangled as a reward to the loyal.

11 Likes

Remember: it is better to be rich and healthy than to be sick and poor.

6 Likes

I bet unicorn semen tastes really damn good, dontcha think? I dunno, like fruit punch, maybe?

8 Likes

I imagine it might be a little sharp.

8 Likes

SPERM BANK: Please provide your sample in this cup.

UNICORN:

16 Likes

This thread just got really weird…

23 Likes

Rule 34:

15 Likes

Not to mention Rule 31 Flavors.

13 Likes

Hey, you chase a unicorn, you never know where it might end up. Even in the midst of a gallery of Trump inspired assholes. :wink:

10 Likes

Indeed.

13 Likes

11 Likes