The Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 1)

Directly inspired by Trump:

I don’t think people like that will accept it if Trump is impeached, voted out or even chokes on a cheeseburger.

5 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
7 Likes

Aww, and what happened to the progressive prince who was going to move Saudi Arabia into the 20th century?

3 Likes

Alex, I’ll take “Who is a pedophile?” for 95m.

8 Likes

Discovery should be a fun part of this case, if it gets that far.

4 Likes
3 Likes
10 Likes

Still hate his humor, but his epic trolling game is on fucking point…

4 Likes

She was playing the circle game.

I refuse to let white power shitheads have that. They don’t get everything.

3 Likes

Seems like a good fit.

3 Likes

Will somebody please just get into another fight over yard waste with this asshole?

jgejf6p3y0p01

7 Likes

I was tugging on a Mercer thread, and ended up with this tangle:

3 Likes

Jeeesh … his Twitter page is a conservative freak out.

1 Like

Look at of the previous names that company has been using. His tweets cite his own websites.

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_va/03014818

3 Likes

A weird situational flipper too:

Bozell was an outspoken critic of Donald Trump during the 2016 Republican primaries, describing him as “the greatest charlatan of them all”, "a “huckster” and “shameless self-promoter”.[34] He said, “God help this country if this man were president.”[34] After Trump clinched the Republican nomination, Bozell attacked the media for their “hatred” of Trump.[34] Politico noted, “The paradox here is that Bozell was once more antagonistic toward the president than any journalist.”[34] Bozell singled out Jake Tapper for being “one of the worst offenders” in coverage of Trump, however several senior MRC staff told Politico that they considered Tapper a model of fairness.[34]

3 Likes

Remember this next time your local libertarian praises Paul for his support of liberty.

4 Likes

Where’s a hungry man-eating reptile when you need one?

HungryReptile

1 Like