The GOP is furious with Madison Cawthorn for disclosing colleagues' orgies

“Now gentlemen, which of you has attended one of these so-called ‘lemon parties’ that Mr. Cawthorn speaks of?”

22 Likes

First rule of GOP Club: Do not talk about GOP cocaine orgies.

12 Likes

Sure, this is what gets Republicans upset with Cawthorn, the lying Nazi sex-pest. “He’s making us look like hypocritical deviants! We are, but not like that!

Still, I’m amused by Cawthorn being such a fucking idiot, though - he said that, on air, for whatever reason (apparently feeling it made him look good somehow), and even if it was true, how could he not know his fellow Republicans would be upset by his characterization of them? Did he simply not care? Is he really that reckless? (I’d like to think so…)

14 Likes

Womack remarked that many lawmakers go to bed at 9 p.m. and still use fax machines and flip phones,

So…the orgies start at 9pm. Check.

11 Likes

Many GOP lawmakers privately expressed disbelief at Cawthorn’s claims, particularly of orgies.

The cocaine, sure. But nobody wants to fuck a Republican legislator, so there’s that.

13 Likes

But they want to fuck everyone. It’s why they exist.

8 Likes

Womack remarked that many lawmakers go to bed at 9 p.m.

With whom?

and still use fax machines and flip phones

He didn’t specify what they use them for.

stating that it was inappropriate to paint them with a broad brush

Sounds more like he’s brushing them with painted broads, so to speak.

8 Likes

Oh… you are a complete bastard for making that image pop into my brain. I need some brain bleach stat!

Remember, with great power comes great responsibility.

4 Likes

Sounds like many are sad they didn’t get the invite

4 Likes

It would be a delight if the Trumpian nightmare that is Madison Cawthorn took down some big GOPers over their love of 'sexual get-together’s.

8 Likes

Sorry…I should come with a warming label…

6 Likes

I guess he is not getting many questions from his constituents about the GOP’s unabashed admiration for bloodthirsty dictators, its contempt for democratic norms, and the efforts of a majority of the caucus to overthrow the government and/or protect those behind the effort. And we all know if his constituents don’t ask questions, he doesn’t have a duty to take a stand on those issues. /s

5 Likes

As someone with the vague understanding that a substantial percentage of elite decadence of the 1980s was powered by sweet, sweet, columbian nose candy; I find it baffling that someone would imply that use of fax machines or flip phones is incompatible with coke fueled orgies.

8 Likes

This is coming from a guy who spent one semester at a tiny private christian college and still ended up with 150 people signing a letter accusing him of sexual assault and harassment. Madison Cawthorn - Wikipedia

12 Likes

“Oh yeah, Cawthorn, name one GOP figure who invited you to a drug filled orgy”
“Matt Gaetz”
“Ok, name two…”

6 Likes

4 Likes

Dealers who supply the GOP… and possibly get spooked by McCarthy’s involvement. Makes me think these are the kind of dealers who are confused and use their own product while watching C-span.

Now, now. Nobody’s kink shaming here.

8 Likes

Not a slow, steady, quiet affair while the ouroboros feeds on itself. It mindlessly writhes and twists and coils around on the floor, alternates between screaming from the pain and choking on itself, knocks over lamps, furniture, people, the works. It can’t help itself. It’s an ouroboros.

3 Likes

Deflector sheilds on ordered Commander Cawthorn.
Aide reports deflectors working Sir.